Something that smells like soda (Coke, Fanta, etc)

Oct 22, 2021
Hello,
I'm looking for fragrances that smell kind of like soda (fresh, fizzy and sweet). To me the fresh and fizzy part with not too much sweetness would be ideal. So far I haven't found a lot, but here is some stuff that I have seen described as kind of like soda:
SPPC Paris Bleu Parfums Space Time
Paco Rabanne Pure XS
Roja Parfums Enigma Cologne
Strangers Parfumerie Yuzu Soda

I would be grateful for any suggestions and experiences.

Ebenas

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 1, 2006
ha! beaten CookBot to it!

Vaninger by Oliver & Co might fit the bill - it's ginger/vanilla and has (for me) a lovely fizziness. They've kind of gone out of business - I say kind of because Oliver Valverde (the perfumer) has sales of remaining stock every so often.

GoldWineMemories

Basenotes Dependent
Nov 22, 2019
Armani Prive Ambre Eccentrico

I couldn't tell you what soda, but it smells like a dark soda.
duft-armani_prive_ambre_eccentrico.jpg

RedRaider430

You smell good! 😄
Basenotes Plus
Dec 18, 2011
Welcome to Basenotes, someguyontheinternet.

I've got just the thing. It's called Paris*L.A. and it's by A Lab on Fire. When you said you wanted a fragrance that smells like Coke, then Paris*L.A. immediately came to mind because it clearly smells like Coca-Cola. Here's the notes....

Top notes are Coca-Cola, Lime and Ginger; middle notes are Coriander, Neroli and Thyme; base notes are Macarons, Amber and Musk.

Notice the Macarons in the base notes, because that's the other main smell of the fragrance.....aside from the Coca-Cola. Basically, this smells like Coca-Cola with a hint of a nice smelling cookie sweetness.

Abby2000

Basenotes Member
Oct 11, 2021
Soda fizzy is always given so much fresh than cool water, even its best for reducing heat. I think its best air cooler for humid summer.

SOTD : Soda pop ( not yet in market)

Abby2000

Basenotes Member
Oct 11, 2021
Hello,
I'm looking for fragrances that smell kind of like soda (fresh, fizzy and sweet). To me the fresh and fizzy part with not too much sweetness would be ideal. So far I haven't found a lot, but here is some stuff that I have seen described as kind of like soda:
Paco Rabanne Pure XS

SOTD : Soda pop (will be available in market 2022) my latest design is made for Indian client who going to launching world wide. They might give world wide sample.

Texas

Aug 21, 2014
Hello,
Paco Rabanne Pure XS

The original M7

Rinx7

Basenotes Member
Mar 14, 2021
Surprised nobody has mentioned:

ELDO - Remarkable People

It's supposed to have a champagne accord but it reads more orange soda to me.

Latest News