Shining in the heat, today!!!

Sloth

Jan 11, 2019
Just go to back from a run so once I've had a shower it's probably going to be Eau Sauvage EDT for an afternoon barbecue.

Ken_Russell

Jan 21, 2006
The second half of the week and the current weekend have been quite rainy, damp, windy and unusually cold for an early summer, could practically wear even the heaviest choices in the current lineup.
However the heaviest scents did wear lately that did well even in extreme temperatures/heat were so far U2 EDP by Eyfel and also Knize Ten.

Brian5701

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
May 28, 2009
Coqui Coqui Flor de Naranjo really working for me today. Probably the most long lasting orange blossom I can think of.

Andrewthecologneguy

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 26, 2006
In the sea of citrus and fresh I decided on Tom Ford Oud Wood. Surprisingly steady and unsinged, blooms with the base tonka/vanilla combo trimmed in vetiver. No complaints.

Brooks Otterlake

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Feb 12, 2019
Caron pour Homme Sport. I've practically been bathing in it (which is fine - it projects well enough but no matter how much you overspray, nobody is gonna get choked out). This sparkling, cool, herbal sorbet concoction works like gangbusters in the heat.

maksidrom

Dec 30, 2003
It's 96F/36C today, I wore Banana Republic Vintage Green and it impressed me with its performance - withstood a morning of errands, sweating and even a quick cold shower later.

Staff online

Latest News