Server is c..r..a..w..l..i..n..g today

Palmolive

May 7, 2012
Are we on a go slow? Making a statement about the hectic pace of life and how the internet exacerbates our inherent need for all/now or just good old fashioned server issues? Whatever it is its irritating.

NebelGeîst

Jan 10, 2016
As German fragrantica site is slow as well I thought it was just my end / my wifi. But apparently it's not, glad you posted.

HouseOfPhlegethon

be huffin' parfums
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2017
...............................................................................yes...................................................................................it....................................................................................................is.............................................................................................................................................................very...............................................very..................................................................................slowwwwwwww.............................................................................

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
original.gif

Oriane

Jan 15, 2015
Same here.

+1 A bit slow today but not nearly as bad as a couple of days ago. I do not think it is my ISP as I am not having this problem with other sites. Does anyone know what makes these servers slow down so much aside from "attacks?"

IsoESuperman

People of Zee Wurl, Relax
Basenotes Plus
Dec 30, 2015
Interesting, it's been plenty quick for me, at least during the past 2 hours when I've intermittently been here and seemed fine this morning as well. It was definitely sluggish the day this thread was started, but not really since. I tried on my phone, Kindle, and PC and all have similar speedy speeds at the moment.

raygsoko

Nov 15, 2015
Same here. Terribly slow. Even tried uninstalling and reinstalling Tapatalk - didn't work.

Sent from my dial-up connection using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Palmolive

May 7, 2012
Running pretty good at the moment. They must've doubled up the resources available for the server :D

hamster.gif

Oriane

Jan 15, 2015
The site was painfully slow in the wee hours this morning. It is now after 8 a.m., and the site is running much faster, though.

rum

Basenotes Plus
Mar 17, 2011
I'm getting this too. Slowness right from the word go this morning.

I can only think it's some of the lengthier threads (in the 1000s of posts) that could be causing this. Don't know what the admins are thinking but I can have a word...

Grant

Basenotes Founder
Basenotes Plus
Sep 29, 2000
I've asked the hosts to turn it off and on again. That normally does the trick :)

Latest News