Serge Lutens Fille En Aiguilles $133 at fragrancenet

MWP

Oct 20, 2019
Fragrancenet currently has Serge Lutens Fille En Aiguilles 3.4oz testers for $133. Only seven left.

Hope this helps someone who has been put off by the current price of the skyscraper bottles.

Blizzard

Jul 5, 2017
I put one in my cart last night but did not complete the purchase , as I still have some of this fragrance left and need to slow my purchases a bit. When I checked this morning, it was already sold out. Thanks for posting - it was a great deal considering the current price of the fragrance. In particular, I appreciate the head’s up about American Express.

MWP

Oct 20, 2019
I’ve never had an American Express. Do they often have deals like that can be used for fragrance?

zerofox

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 31, 2020
I’ve seen and used offers for FNET, Harvey Nichols, Estee Lauder, Armani. There are others I have not used like AERIN, Zegna, Kiehl’s. The offer details differ by card type. Key here is activating the offer and using that card during checkout. Always read the terms!

MWP

Oct 20, 2019
I’ve seen and used offers for FNET, Harvey Nichols, Estee Lauder, Armani. There are others I have not used like AERIN, Zegna, Kiehl’s. The offer details differ by card type. Key here is activating the offer and using that card during checkout. Always read the terms!

Thanks. I will have to consider getting their card.

Latest News