Serge Lutens Exclusive Collector Set - Santal de Mysore & Féminité du Bois

scentsitivity

Jan 17, 2007
I just got an email from SL offering Santal de Mysore and Féminité du Bois (50 ml) bottles for 180 euros.

Do you think this is a good pairing?

A good deal?

eaubama

Feb 21, 2006
Are they willing to ship to US? From their website, it doesn't look like they ship outside Europe. Do you have an established retail relationship with them?

scentsitivity

Jan 17, 2007
Are they willing to ship to US? From their website, it doesn't look like they ship outside Europe. Do you have an established retail relationship with them?

My error. I am on their mailing list, so I wrongly inferred they ship to the US.

jwpianoboe

Jan 26, 2009
Actually, it looks like their USA site is up and running. I know they've been saying "coming soon" but it looks like it's there now. The Collector Set doesn't seem to be listed though.

http://www.sergelutens-usa.com/

edit: oops, strat178 got there before me. :)

Last edited:

donna255

Jul 16, 2004
I also received the email offer. Okay on my soap box now.

Feminite du Bois I have the original in parfum. Loved the idea it was going to the SL export line where I thought it belonged. I was totally shocked when I sniffed the SL version as I do remember orginal edp and even own the body creme in the Shiseido version. The dry wonderful cedar almost stark beautiful is sweet!!!!! Someone in SL decided to OD on the honey note for some reason, perhaps revenge with Chris Sheldrake moving on.

I will be buying the Sandal de Mysore at some point but no thank you paired with the new Feminite

Sugandaraja

Basenotes Plus
Aug 28, 2007
Aw... The USA site has no mention of the Paris Exclusives. I was kind of hoping they were at least going to be able to ship them to North America now. :(

Latest News