SECRACTION: A Secret Perfume by Angelo Orazio Pregoni (O'Driù)

PalmBeach

Basenotes Dependent
Apr 5, 2012
So did you squirt right into the bottle, or cup first? :smiley:

Note: This post was imported from the Huddler forum software, and may have missing images or strange formatting. More info here.

Mick_Trick

Basenotes Dependent
Feb 4, 2013
Quote:

Originally Posted by PalmBeach :smiley:

^ My secret!

Note: This post was imported from the Huddler forum software, and may have missing images or strange formatting. More info here.

evogel

Basenotes Dependent
Jan 23, 2003
Wow. Just wow! Thanks for taking one for the team Mick!

I don't know if I'd be so brave.......but now I'm curious how further customization would change what you have there. More or less dilute, different food and drink, etc. etc.

It's got a bit of a wang to it now!

I gotta wonder how it's gonna hold up now,(no pun intended....). Meaning, how does the personal addition alter the chemistry of the juice? Perhaps I'm over thinking it....oy.......

Arij

Basenotes Dependent
Jun 18, 2013
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick_Trick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bring on Cumty…

Now that would be a whole different "ball" game.

Duke Hunt

Basenotes Dependent
Sep 17, 2010
Without being too graphic (lol) how exactly do you personalize the fragrance?

evogel

Basenotes Dependent
Jan 23, 2003
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke Hunt :laugh:

Duke Hunt

Basenotes Dependent
Sep 17, 2010
Quote:

Originally Posted by evogel :laugh:

Yes, I gathered that. But how exactly? Directly into the bottle? on to a strip first? Into a decant bottle? first :)

JiveHippo

Basenotes Institution
Jul 6, 2011
I believe the bottle is 49ml, leaving just enough room for 1ml of your own personal "juice". I think it may come with a funnel syringe etc.

evogel

Basenotes Dependent
Jan 23, 2003
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke Hunt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, I gathered that. But how exactly? Directly into the bottle? on to a strip first? Into a decant bottle? first :)

Sorry about that!

If I were gonna do this, I think that I'd try it in a decant first. As mentioned, I suppose that different days/different diets would produce different results so I'd hesitate to change all of the juice with my peesonalization.

Bring out the eyedroppers......

Duke Hunt

Basenotes Dependent
Sep 17, 2010
Received my bottle last week (yet another blind buy!). First impressions? Mixed, I'm a little underwhelmed if I'm being honest, I'm not quite sure what I was expecting, but it's a little polite and generic for my liking. The opening reminds me quite a lot of the opening of Musc Ravaguer, as they both share facets, such as the icy fruit/musk clove opening.
Haven't decided if I'm going to piss in it yet, tempted though! :)

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...