Room Scent of the Day for September 2022

ClockworkAlice

Cakesniffer
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
During lunch break I went into a supermarket and saw 40% off for all the candles, so I decided I need some scented candles for my office table and bought three: Apple and cinnamon, Lavender and Sandalwood/honeysuckle/geranium/tonka (all by different brands).

I started with burning Apple Orchard & Ceylon Cinnamon by Airwick. It's a lovely scent for the start of autumn - lots of juicy apple, a little bit of cinnamon and also a little bit of vanilla can be felt, too. The scent is more on the fresh, juicy and fruity side than on the sweet, spicy or confectionery side, so I can see it working in different seasons, not only autumn and pre-Christmas. I enjoy it so far. (I asked for my colleagues' permission and got their enthusiastic approval, ofc)

I don't burn candles at home often as I'm afraid of my cat knocking them off as she is a curious devil - but sometimes I do when I know I'll always be near and on watch.

ClockworkAlice

Cakesniffer
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
Today I'm trying Lavender by Bolsius. It looks very nice and subtle in its glass container, the scent is also very subtle, slightly herbal lavender. I kind of like it more how it smells unlit in a way. I'll use it up alright, it's cozy, smells nice and looks pretty, but will not purchase more as it lacks certain wow factor to me. I enjoyed yesterday's AirWick's Apple Orchard & Ceylon Cinnamon much much much more, that one definitely gave me joy.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...