Room Scent of the Day for May 2022

CuddleCat

It smells so good in here
Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
I've been using "Prana Sana" essential oil blend from The Sandalwood Shop (Mount Romance) in the electric diffusers. A blend containing Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Lavender, Lemon Myrtle, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Peppermint, Menthol, Camphor, Cajeput, Cedarwood Atlas & Chamomile.

In the wax warmer yesterday, I used "Vanilla Bourbon" fragrance oil with beeswax.

Lyric82

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 15, 2022
Wow! Just found this section! Haha I’m so excited that there’s a home scent forum on here! I seriously just placed a HUGE bath and body works order because I found a gift card that I received around the holidays. I don’t normally buy candles or stuff like that but my organization project in my home office and bedroom kind of made me want to go ahead and just make everything smell beautiful.

Right now I’m burning Fiji White Sands From Bath and Body Works, and I like it a lot. It’s very beachy and coconutty.

But if I had known this section was here before I placed my order, I definitely would have asked for recommendations! What are some of your all time faves for spring and summer?

Lyric82

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 15, 2022
I'm burning B&BW Cactus Blossom in the kitchen this morning. Finally, things are settling down around here so I can start enjoying my candles again. Workers in the house for the past couple of weeks upset my routine.
I think I got a cactus blossom plug in. I figured plug ins could also come in handy when I have clients selling their houses who have pets or other scents going on.

Are you doing remodeling on your house?

CuddleCat

It smells so good in here
Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
Today, I'm using some "French Baguette" fragrance oil in the wax warmer with a little beeswax. Scent description: This fragrance smells of warm bread baking, with the scent of melting butter over a crunchy crust.

Latest News