Basenotes Institution
Oct 25, 2007
Last night the house was being re-scented with "Alger" by Astier De Villatte

Last edited:

CuddleCat

It smells so good in here
Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
Over the weekend, I tried "Eucalyptus and Spearmint (BBW type) fragrance oil in the oil warmer. Scent description: Inspired by the Bath & Body Works fragrance 'Stress Relief' this blend will invigorate & soothe. Notes of eucalyptus and spearmint blended with fresh citrus lemon, lavender flowers, and a hint of sage. Most people describe this as fresh, clean and cooling but I think it is more clear smelling than the typical clean smelling type of fragrance. I dislike clean (clothesline dried linen/cotton) type of aromas but love the fresh, clear and cooling aroma in this fragrance oil.

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Retired
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
Over the weekend, I tried "Eucalyptus and Spearmint (BBW type) fragrance oil in the oil warmer. Scent description: Inspired by the Bath & Body Works fragrance 'Stress Relief' this blend will invigorate & soothe. Notes of eucalyptus and spearmint blended with fresh citrus lemon, lavender flowers, and a hint of sage. Most people describe this as fresh, clean and cooling but I think it is more clear smelling than the typical clean smelling type of fragrance. I dislike clean (clothesline dried linen/cotton) type of aromas but love the fresh, clear and cooling aroma in this fragrance oil.
The scent is very therapeutic and relaxing. One of my favorites

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...