Room Scent of the Day for August 2022

Simonxyzz

Jul 1, 2012
Cire Trudon: Abd el Kader In diffuser.
This should hold me over for at least three months, well into the Fall (bought the refill amount and using my own diffuser). Cooling Moroccan mint tea = happy camper.

CuddleCat

It smells so good in here
Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
I'm using some Pumpkin Chai fragrance oil in the oil warmer. Scent description: Fragrant top notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and orange peel intermingle with the clove and black tea; baked pumpkin middle notes; vanilla and graham cracker base notes add a creamy, toasty character.

CuddleCat

Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
I'm using some Pumpkin Chai fragrance oil in the oil warmer. Scent description: Fragrant top notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and orange peel intermingle with the clove and black tea; baked pumpkin middle notes; vanilla and graham cracker base notes add a creamy, toasty character.
This felt overwhelming after awhile so I switched to Baja Cactus Blossom fragrance oil which is apparently a B&BW type scent for the afternoon. Scent description:
Refreshing blend of fresh flowers and light coconut with a soothing musk and sandalwood base.

Top Notes - bergamot, green notes
Middle Notes - coconut, jasmine, lavender
Bottom Notes - long lasting sweet vanilla & musky wood

CuddleCat

Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
This morning, I'm trying for the first time some Cinnamon Bread Pudding fragrance oil in the oil warmer. The scent description is spot on - Creamy tones accent this yummy treat of warm toasted bread blended with warm spices of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. A vanilla Bean bottom note rounds out the fragrance.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...