Roja Fetish Perfume and when strength is too much

tiberije

Sep 11, 2011
I always thought that I will never experience something as nuclear as Amouage Interlude Man but I guess I was wrong.
Roja Fetish although does not project heavy through out after 6-7 hours it stays on the skin almost as long as interlude and that is 15-16hrs since I can smell it next morning. Interlude bothered me so I sold it and so far Fetish does not so I hope to keep it .

Any other colognes you have that bothers you how long they last and project?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheapimitation

May 15, 2015
There are many I've tried that over stayed their welcome but thankfully none I've ever bought.

Nishane in particular comes to mind, Ani is nice but drones on for way too long.

zerofox

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 31, 2020
You took that Zeybek like a champ, M was the least I could do. By the way, that Zeybek review had me in tears from laughter, no small feat considering I went to two funerals that month.

Varanis Ridari

The Scented Devil
Basenotes Plus
Oct 17, 2012
You took that Zeybek like a champ, M was the least I could do. By the way, that Zeybek review had me in tears from laughter, no small feat considering I went to two funerals that month.

Awww thanks! I still have the others.

I just been saving most of my samples for a rainy day and checking out the department store stuff instead since I can do it on the way to work

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
One day will maybe get to side-by-side this with Puredistance M. The latter was graciously provided by Scenting Prey

A while back, Bavard hosted a pass of some Rojas that included Fetish, and I happened to have a sample of Puredistance M on hand at the time. They were very, very similar, but I preferred Puredistance M for its lighter demeanor. And I found both of them inferior to Bel Ami and Moschino Pour Homme, mostly on political grounds.

https://www.basenotes.net/threads/465004-Roja-Dove-Sampling/page3?p=4627000&viewfull=1#post4627000

Varanis Ridari

The Scented Devil
Basenotes Plus
Oct 17, 2012
A while back, Bavard hosted a pass of some Rojas that included Fetish, and I happened to have a sample of Puredistance M on hand at the time. They were very, very similar, but I preferred Puredistance M for its lighter demeanor. And I found both of them inferior to Bel Ami and Moschino Pour Homme, mostly on political grounds.

https://www.basenotes.net/threads/465004-Roja-Dove-Sampling/page3?p=4627000&viewfull=1#post4627000

Moschino will always be my jam. Packed to the gills with it I am.

Diamondflame

Frag Bomber 1st Squadron
Basenotes Plus
Jun 28, 2009
Totally understand this. Sometimes a strong fragrance, as wonderful as it may be, overstays its welcome and you start wishing you had selected a different SotD. Had this experience on the odd occasion with ALD Antiquity and Francesca Bianchi Black Knight - 2 of my favourites.

Singularious

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 16, 2018
Totally understand this. Sometimes a strong fragrance, as wonderful as it may be, overstays its welcome and you start wishing you had selected a different SotD. Had this experience on the odd occasion with ALD Antiquity and Francesca Bianchi Black Knight - 2 of my favourites.

Black Knight would be on my list as well (cracked a vial of this one once - whomever buys our house will probably still detect it in the sink one day) along with HdP's 1740 and a couple Montales I can't remember ATM. Mazzolari Lui and Russian Musk also last forever but at lower volumes than the aforementioned.

Latest News