Robertet Cedrat Heart

mnitabach

Basenotes Dependent
Nov 13, 2020
So this is supposed to be like a "terpeneless" citrus oil. Does that mean that it can be stored at room temperature, or shld refrigerate like typical whole citrus essential oils?

Bill Roberts

Basenotes Dependent
Mar 1, 2013
Your theory would make sense to me, and on buying the Cedrat Heart it didn't occur to me to refrigerate it, but I see that Robertet's storage instructions are to keep below 18 C and they give it a 1 year life while hermetically sealed, which is not the most promising.

Mine is a year and a half old since purchased and stored in usually-warm indoor conditions, with the bottle having been opened immediately on receipt and a number of times thereafter, and I have not noticed a problem. That said, I did not work with it any great deal at any time nor was ever really "into" it (no fault on the material, it's just that with some things I really "drink it in, man!" and other things I don't) and so I might not have picked up changes, even signficant ones. Hopefully someone else can say better.

Mando

Mar 10, 2020
Anyone have feelings about this here? I’m considering it from PSH. It’s not cheap but it’s much cheaper than from Perfumers Apprentice.
I’m always looking for a nice citrus top note. This sounds like an accord of lemon and lime(?).

Info appreciated.

mnitabach

Basenotes Dependent
Nov 13, 2020
Anyone have feelings about this here? I’m considering it from PSH. It’s not cheap but it’s much cheaper than from Perfumers Apprentice.
I’m always looking for a nice citrus top note. This sounds like an accord of lemon and lime(?).

Info appreciated.
It's absolutely gorgeous! Here's a formula I posted previously using it to great effect.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...