RIP Vero Kern

ClaireV

Mar 25, 2014
Just to add to this: Onda, Rubj, and Naja are masterpieces to me. I am so sad that the world has lost this talent. I don't know what will happen to Vero Profumo in the future, but her work will surely stand the test of time.

OctaVariuM

Jul 28, 2012
While I'm not overly familiar with her work, this is sad news all the same. Seems right to thank her for all of her hard work and dedication to the craft over the years. Rest in Peace, Vero.

cazaubon

Basenotes Plus
Jan 1, 2005
Oh my, this is terrible news. I had the pleasure of meeting her personally about 10 years ago in Paris. A truly lovely person and extremely talented perfumer. May she rest in peace.

Starblind

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 2, 2013
I am horribly sad about this. I communicated with her not too long ago concerning the distribution problems with her scents and she was so very kind.

I've been wearing Rozy and Onda non-stop for weeks now, simply because I think they are incredible and genuinely unique scents. I will miss her talent greatly. :-(

strifeknot

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Mar 28, 2008
What sad news. I just coincidentally received a bottle of Naja today, a blind buy. What a melancholic feeling it will be to open the package.

Diamondflame

Frag Bomber 1st Squadron
Basenotes Plus
Jun 28, 2009
She’s had a great gig doing something she truly cared about. Which is probably not something everyone can claim to be doing. See you on the other side, Vero. Thank you for your gifts. :beer:

Latest News