Replacement suggestions for L'Occitane Pivoine Flora?

Toxicon

Basenotes Dependent
May 29, 2021
Unlike me, my wife never caught the perfume bug. She typically sticks to a single bottle, replaces it when it runs out, and occasionally shifts to something new when she can't find the old one. Her current signature is L'Occitane Pivoine Flora, which appears to be generally discontinued and in any event, is no longer available in the US. It's basically a light floral scent, mainly peony with some rose and white musk in the base. It wears fairly light and fresh, and she only uses a spray or two. Now that she's nearing the bottom of the current bottle, I'm starting to sniff around for new options. She's not the type to sample a bunch of things, but if I can find the right scent, it might make a good gift. (A dangerous game, perhaps, but you can't win if you don't play!)

Any ideas what might make a good replacement, ideally focused on peony? Before the L'Occitane, I'm pretty sure she wore Gucci Flora Eau Fraiche (with the white cap), which is another peony-forward fresh floral scent.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...