Racquets Penhaligons 2021

Ifti

Aug 5, 2016
What do you folks make of this?!

I've been really taken by it! Get a real nice grassy cologne feel which then morphs into a tidy steamy barberry aroma ( ambrox?), Sheer woody and a little leathery note.

Blooming strong stuff! Lasts for weeks on clothes.
Sampled, sampled again, purchased!

Doesn't seem to be much a talk about it? What do you folks make of it?

Ifti

Aug 5, 2016
I'm listening... where can you find samples of it? The official site shows they are out of stock.
Ah yes I noticed that? Doesnt seem to be featured on their main "shop all" fragrances - some old pages come up with a google search for "racquets penhaligons"?

They've got a few concession counters popping up - not sure if there's any near you - Harvey nicks and selfridges here (Brum) have one.

Some um... questionable pricing for carded samples on auction bays.

I found it on the US site as available - though not sure about shipping - or whether there's some sort of limited distribution - seems a little odd to have it wiped off the UK website.

Scent Detective

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 15, 2015
Ah yes I noticed that? Doesnt seem to be featured on their main "shop all" fragrances - some old pages come up with a google search for "racquets penhaligons"?

They've got a few concession counters popping up - not sure if there's any near you - Harvey nicks and selfridges here (Brum) have one.

Some um... questionable pricing for carded samples on auction bays.

I found it on the US site as available - though not sure about shipping - or whether there's some sort of limited distribution - seems a little odd to have it wiped off the UK website.
You live in Birmingham, eh?

And, this new Raquets Formula is on my test list as well...

rum

Basenotes Plus
Mar 17, 2011
Odd, I may have picked up old pages that haven't been "unpublished"?

Hope it's not been pulled.
The thought occurred to me when I first saw this thread. I can't remember off the top of my head if this was a recent or older release by Penhaligon's.

EDIT: answering my own query here. I just came across these slightly older threads which may benefit others:

Latest News