Post a Picture of Your Scents - 2022

fanny

Basenotes Dependent
Aug 25, 2015
full

October 2022

Oct 21, 2021

That's it. I'm out of allowed storage quota. Turned out quite symbolic that my last pictures on Basenote are of the Ghost in the Shell 😆

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Retired
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011

That's it. I'm out of allowed storage quota. Turned out quite symbolic that my last pictures on Basenote are of the Ghost in the Shell 😆
I like the first picture, keep them going when you can.

FiveoaksBouquet

Known to SAs
Basenotes Plus
Jul 16, 2004
Another readjustment of the tray, still all Chanel but with the addition of Coco Noir edp (Beautiful!) and a new bottle of Chance edt—plus, an old bottle of Chanel N°5 parfum dregs dug out of the Magic Closet. The dregs were dried out but I “revived” them with some edt and the result still smells wonderful!

7F04879B-0EF2-4E05-BBD1-F64986457206.jpeg

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Retired
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
Another readjustment of the tray, still all Chanel but with the addition of Coco Noir edp (Beautiful!) and a new bottle of Chance edt—plus, an old bottle of Chanel N°5 parfum dregs dug out of the Magic Closet. The dregs were dried out but I “revived” them with some edt and the result still smells wonderful!

Chanel block party!

hednic

Basenotes Institution
Oct 25, 2007

7F04879B-0EF2-4E05-BBD1-F64986457206.jpeg
Very nice!

hednic

Basenotes Institution
Oct 25, 2007
My bottles live in a closed cupboard so I don't really get to admire them... but as I was organising for a swap today I thought I'd take a "family photo" for this thread. It's not artistic at all! But here they are: Non-vintage and vintage, not including the samples and decants obviously.
IMG_0590 Large.jpeg

IMG_0588 Large.jpeg
Very nice!

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Retired
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
Fanny's trays: *chef's kiss*

My bottles live in a closed cupboard so I don't really get to admire them... but as I was organising for a swap today I thought I'd take a "family photo" for this thread. It's not artistic at all! But here they are: Non-vintage and vintage, not including the samples and decants obviously. View attachment 307959 View attachment 307960
A good amount of vintage fragrances, I like that. (y)

showpony

Basenotes Member
Feb 6, 2022

My bottles live in a closed cupboard so I don't really get to admire them... but as I was organising for a swap today I thought I'd take a "family photo" for this thread. It's not artistic at all! But here they are: Non-vintage and vintage, not including the samples and decants obviously. View attachment 307959 View attachment 307960
Gorgeous photos! This may sound strange, but your collection is one of the most visually appealing I’ve seen. It’s so…cohesive. There’s not an outlier in the bunch. Can you imagine a bright red CH stiletto bottle hiding in the back row? How jarring that would be! I can’t stop looking at these pictures.

Schubertian

Basenotes Junkie
Apr 8, 2021
Gorgeous photos! This may sound strange, but your collection is one of the most visually appealing I’ve seen. It’s so…cohesive. There’s not an outlier in the bunch. Can you imagine a bright red CH stiletto bottle hiding in the back row? How jarring that would be! I can’t stop looking at these pictures.
Aww, thank you! (Yeah I’m not a fan of l bottles that look like shoes.)

fanny

Basenotes Dependent
Aug 25, 2015

Gorgeous photo, and great idea to dilute dried out perfume with some Edt...!

fanny

Basenotes Dependent
Aug 25, 2015

Thank you Schubertian. :giggle:

It's an absolute bliss to see your beautiful collection and the photo's are just wonderful with the warm wood and white wall as their background. They are artistical photo's in my opinion, I can look at them for hours, going from one bottle to the other. You have such great taste.

Hoedh

Aug 19, 2022
Beautiful, Hoedh! I adore those Oriza L Legrand bottles.

Thanks! Yes, Oriza has incredible bottles and scents. The first time I bought a sample of Relique D'Amour I was in love and I had to get a full bottle... Just wish it lasted longer.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...