Pink bubble gum accord

ScentAle

Basenotes Junkie
Oct 26, 2021
Hello. Sharing a simple big bubble accord that all can repeat and can be funny, with pretty basic ingrediends.

Methyl anthranilate 50
Florol 80
Beta ionone 20
Jasmin grandi abs 2
Benzyl acetate 25
Vanilline 2
Eugenol 12
Cinnamyl alcohol 15
C16 10
Anisyl acetone 10 (raspberry ketone is ok)

mnitabach

Basenotes Dependent
Nov 13, 2020
Assuming this is a pink bubble gum accord, that looks very interesting. I think there is also a very subtle hint of minty nuance in the real thing. Maybe the slightest touch of methyl salicylate?

ScentAle

Basenotes Junkie
Oct 26, 2021
Assuming this is a pink bubble gum accord, that looks very interesting. I think there is also a very subtle hint of minty nuance in the real thing. Maybe the slightest touch of methyl salicylate?
Exactly Mike, Pink. This is a good suggestions, I also feel a really subtle dry minty vibe in real. I haven't methyl salicylate, after i will try with some tiny hint of mintonat, true!

Alex F.

Basenotes Junkie
Nov 29, 2019
Exactly Mike, Pink. This is a good suggestions, I also feel a really subtle dry minty vibe in real. I haven't methyl salicylate, after i will try with some tiny hint of mintonat, true!
How about wintergreen? Maybe you have that. Rather common and inexpensive. It's mostly methyl salicylate and widely used in candy flavouring in the US. (It's minty only by association, in my opinion.)

ScentAle

Basenotes Junkie
Oct 26, 2021
How about wintergreen? Maybe you have that. Rather common and inexpensive. It's mostly methyl salicylate and widely used in candy flavouring in the US. (It's minty only by association, in my opinion.)
Hi Alex. Can you believe I never bought neither tried wintergreen? It is common but it is strangely one of the few natural I haven't, unluckyness.

pkiler

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
You need to have both Wintergreen EO and Peppermint EO in your lab to work with in formulations.

mnitabach

Basenotes Dependent
Nov 13, 2020
Based on some other recent experiments, I think alpha hexyl cinnamic aldehyde is a good thing to try in a pink bubble gum accord.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...