Pineward Perfumes

Scent Detective

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 15, 2015
Very cool, looking forward to Brother Night. I had come to terms with the fact I'd never get my nose on it.

I wanted to mention that The Peradam was originally spelled with -am at the end. Not sure if Peradum is artistic license or a typo, I noticed it was spelled that way on your site as well. If it's artistic license, don't mind me and carry on!
Well, that, and it completely ruins my joke above. All kidding aside though...

This pre-order is very exciting!!!

Jan 21, 2022
Today I received my first ever Pineward, a bottle of Treacle, and it is so lovely and comforting. I had 12 various niche samples with a previous order, and this one stood out the most, even though it was just a tiny 0.3ml dabber. I just fell in love with it straight away and needed to get my hands on a bottle.

With this purchase I got a few more Pineward samples this time; Chandlery, Christmas Wine and Murkwood. Now I’m feeling frustrated because they’re all great too! I really need to take a break from buying, but it’s going to be hard to resist, they’re definitely moving to the top of my wish list anyway. I'm also quite keen to explore the Apoteker Tepe range, some of them sound so interesting! I think Holy Mountain, Brother Night and Peradam sound up my alley.

Can’t wait to try more :)

Martin__

Basenotes Member
Dec 18, 2021
Have been really enjoying my sample of Fanghorn II

Does anyone know if the European sellers ever had 17ml versions, or only the 37ml ones? Would love to pick up something from Pineward, and 17ml seems the perfect size :)
I think 17 ml bottles are available only through Pineward website.

Martin__

Basenotes Member
Dec 18, 2021
So, I grew my small Pineward collection to two bottles as of now.

Somewhere in half of January I got Murkwood ordered directly from the website. Two months later, I mean last month I’ve ordered Treacle from Lulua. I freakin’ love it and I think it’s the best tobacco I’ve smelled to date.

Planning to buy Steading, Eldritch and Fanghorn II. In that particular order, I think.

Scent Detective

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 15, 2015
I need to order some Gluhwein.
So, I grew my small Pineward collection to two bottles as of now.

Somewhere in half of January I got Murkwood ordered directly from the website. Two months later, I mean last month I’ve ordered Treacle from Lulua. I freakin’ love it and I think it’s the best tobacco I’ve smelled to date.

Planning to buy Steading, Eldritch and Fanghorn II. In that particular order, I think.
Treacle is wonderful. You also need to get your nose on Revelries. I really love that one a lot. Fanghorn is still my favorite Pineward perfume because I'm a conifer junkie first and foremost and it scratches that itch very nicely!

Martin__

Basenotes Member
Dec 18, 2021
Since then, also in April I also got Steading. So I own 3 Pinewards as of now: Murkwood, Treacle and Steading. Planning to buy Eldritch, thinking of getting Brokilän too.

Martin__

Basenotes Member
Dec 18, 2021
Problem with Brokilän is I would have to order it blind directly from Pineward's website, or order it from ecuation. It's the only place I can buy it right now (okay, the only two ones to be more precise), my local niche perfumery, Lulua in Cracow - they've never had Brokilän in their Pineward offer.

Martin__

Basenotes Member
Dec 18, 2021
To anyone who has tried icefall, is it similar or in the same ball park to grev from slumberhouse?
I've got a sample, a tough one for me, just like Grev is. Actually Grev seems to be much more spicy with floral-forest-fir ground floor/background and Icefall seems to be a wee aquatic with a pinch of citrus. I think eventually Icefall might be considered as a spring and summer fragrance, while I'd rather wear Grev in autumn instead.

Last edited:

Martin__

Basenotes Member
Dec 18, 2021
Treacle is currently my #1 fragrance when it comes to tobacco based scents. It's got a very distinct character to it and I'm ABSOLUTELY sure there is nothing on the market like this perfume.

Martin__

Basenotes Member
Dec 18, 2021
I have to admit I'm getting mesmerized by Eldritch each time I'm testing it, again and again. From one side - unwearable freak, very dark, broody, mysterious. On the other hand - addictive and again - mesmerizing. Slowly creeping and getting close to my top Pineward fragrances. Might be in my top 5 already, I think.

Martin__

Basenotes Member
Dec 18, 2021
On Pineward's Instagram profile Nick has announced the arrival of three lighter summer-ish scents (EDT concentration), they are supposed to arrive at May 17th.

The notes are:
Delfiño - Clementine, tomato leaf, juniper, vetiver, sandalwood, ambergris.
Gelatto - makrut lime, jasmin, mandarin orange, gardenia, massoia, sandalwood, ambergris.
Noki - lychee, mango, mint, rhubarb, cassis, sandalwood, ambergris.

Prices:
4ml - $15
37ml - $60
57ml - $100

Paddington

Marmalade Sandwich Eater
Basenotes Plus
Jun 17, 2021
On Pineward's Instagram profile Nick has announced the arrival of three lighter summer-ish scents (EDT concentration), they are supposed to arrive at May 17th.

The notes are:
Gelatto - makrut lime, jasmin, mandarin orange, gardenia, massoia, sandalwood, ambergris.

Prices:
4ml - $15
37ml - $60
57ml - $100
yeh saw this , i like it good to see light compositions being made as far to many houses fall into the endless deep, heavy fragrances and never drift from it

Scent Detective

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 15, 2015

The notes are:

Prices:
4ml - $15
37ml - $60
57ml - $100
I'm excited to try them all! Looking forward to Nick's summer vaca trio fragrances!(y)

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020

The notes are:

Prices:
4ml - $15
37ml - $60
57ml - $100
Didn't expect a lighter, summer collection. Sounds interesting. Would be great to sample!

WetInk

Jun 7, 2021
Looks like there's a nice little sample trio for $15, too. I'm excited to try these, I'm still fairly new to all this and I realized I really don't have many warm weather scents at all. I've pretty much just used a little homemade Ambroxan/"Molecule 02" spray for warm weather wearing for... a few years now.

I'm also assuming like all the other scents that Nick will be keeping these stocked, especially since it appears he went ahead and got nice new name-engraved bottles for this trio! An exciting development for sure.

Edit: forgive me if this has already been covered - I've searched to no avail - is there a known size of atomizer that fits the Pineward 4ml splash bottles?

Last edited:

Latest News