Pineward Perfumes

Robin oud

Jan 20, 2019
I sprayed my shirt with treacle recently and it lasted in there for two weeks and three washings. It’s very long lasting. On skin I’ll get anywhere from 14-18 hours of performance. Even when I think it’s done projecting my wife will comment on how strong it is.

One spray will fill a small room for at least 3 hours. When I did my first performance test I sprayed a shirt and left the room. I’d come back every hour and make note of it’s performance. The room filling projection is mostly a strong Smokey tobacco note but after 3 hours it’s arms length projection.

Jeke performance really well in that regards. I recently did 3 sprays to my sweater and came back a few hours later and it was still filling the room with “jeke”. Two days later and no washings still had Jeke projecting from my sweater. I’d say they’re on par performance wise.
Sounds promising

junior_surgeon

Conifer Connoisseur
Basenotes Plus
Jul 25, 2018
I blind bought this one based on your reviews , junior is welcome to comment on how much tobacco absolute he uses in this composition.
Quite a bit. Tobacco isn't as material I've extracted myself yet as I'm not familiar with the process to remove the nicotine, but Treacle uses four varieties of tobacco absolute, with a Burley variety making up about 50% of that. It does contain some of my custom extracts of lapsang, beeswax, and raisin, but I'm content with the commercially available versions of tobacco abs.

mikeperez23

Be Here. Now.
Basenotes Plus
Dec 31, 2006
I sprayed my shirt with treacle recently and it lasted in there for two weeks and three washings. It’s very long lasting. On skin I’ll get anywhere from 14-18 hours of performance. Even when I think it’s done projecting my wife will comment on how strong it is.

One spray will fill a small room for at least 3 hours. When I did my first performance test I sprayed a shirt and left the room. I’d come back every hour and make note of it’s performance. The room filling projection is mostly a strong Smokey tobacco note but after 3 hours it’s arms length projection.

Jeke performance really well in that regards. I recently did 3 sprays to my sweater and came back a few hours later and it was still filling the room with “jeke”. Two days later and no washings still had Jeke projecting from my sweater. I’d say they’re on par performance wise.
Speaking of performance I wore Christmas Wine last Saturday night and yeah I could smell it on skin (after a shower) clearly well into Sunday evening. I forgot how potent these Extraits are. I enjoyed it.

Robin oud

Jan 20, 2019
Quite a bit. Tobacco isn't as material I've extracted myself yet as I'm not familiar with the process to remove the nicotine, but Treacle uses four varieties of tobacco absolute, with a Burley variety making up about 50% of that. It does contain some of my custom extracts of lapsang, beeswax, and raisin, but I'm content with the commercially available versions of tobacco abs.
Sounds like a winning recipe for a tobacco centric fragrance,now I'm totally sold on treacle

AZsmells

Jul 11, 2004
I just ordered the sample set. My first time looking at their website and everything sounds good. Also didn't realize this is from a fellow Basenoter.
Congrats junior_surgeon! I am looking forward to sampling.

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020
I just ordered the sample set. My first time looking at their website and everything sounds good. Also didn't realize this is from a fellow Basenoter.
Congrats junior_surgeon! I am looking forward to sampling.
Hope you enjoy! Do share your thoughts.

Latest News