Pillow

finsfan

Basenotes Dependent
Aug 6, 2003
I’ve been a stomach sleeper all my life and we’ve gotten a new Tempur-pedic bed that is a firm. I’m loving it. I’ve been using their neck/cervical pillow as it can accommodate me sleeping on my back as well as the stomach. I’m reading that to prevent future shoulder pain or neck pain it’s probably better that I start training myself to sleep on my back. I may be getting $300 credit for the purchase of my Tempur-pedic bed that I have to spend on Tempur-pedic accessories at the Ashley store. I’m wondering which one or two Tempur-pedic pillows other than the cervical pillow would be best for my back. They have a cooling breeze pillow and then they have the comfort pillow on their website but each store might have different stock

I have tried latex pillow so I don’t know that the purple pillow would work. Feel free to suggest other pillows that I can order off of Amazon or that I could go to like sleep number store and pick up. I’ve gone to Macy’s and bed Bath and beyond and tried many pillows in the past and never found a great one and that’s how I wound up with the cervical neck pillow

Pippin06

always learning--often laughing
Feb 8, 2017
I’ve been a stomach sleeper all my life and we’ve gotten a new Tempur-pedic bed that is a firm. I’m loving it. I’ve been using their neck/cervical pillow as it can accommodate me sleeping on my back as well as the stomach. I’m reading that to prevent future shoulder pain or neck pain it’s probably better that I start training myself to sleep on my back. I may be getting $300 credit for the purchase of my Tempur-pedic bed that I have to spend on Tempur-pedic accessories at the Ashley store. I’m wondering which one or two Tempur-pedic pillows other than the cervical pillow would be best for my back. They have a cooling breeze pillow and then they have the comfort pillow on their website but each store might have different stock

I have tried latex pillow so I don’t know that the purple pillow would work. Feel free to suggest other pillows that I can order off of Amazon or that I could go to like sleep number store and pick up. I’ve gone to Macy’s and bed Bath and beyond and tried many pillows in the past and never found a great one and that’s how I wound up with the cervical neck pillow
My wife and I both tried natural, organic latex pillows and didn't like them. In fact, even though they were very expensive, we threw them in the trash after a relatively brief trial period. We went back to good old feather pillows--which we are happy to have. BTW, she is primarily a stomach sleeper, and I both a side and back sleeper.

I recently bought a natural latex topper for our mattress online because I think our mattress--an organic natural latex foam and individual coil hybrid--is a bit firm. The topper is comfortable, but the rubber smell is more than I can take. 3 weeks later, it's folded up and is on a closet. Lesson learned--if buying natural latex--spend the extra for organic. Hoping I will eventually get used to the firmness of our high quality organic mattress. My wife thinks it's comfortable. So--maybe it's just me. LOL

I hope things work out for you! :)

mixerscent

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Sep 9, 2013

I'm a side sleeper, my pillows are a firm feather pillow and a Tempur body pillow for support. I turn the aircon to 22 degrees Celsius, the ideal temperature is 18 degrees which I find a little too cool.

Here's something on sleep position.

and sleeping tips

Bonnette

Missing Oakmoss
Basenotes Plus
Jul 25, 2015
I'm really happy with my Tempur-Pedic Symphony pillow, which I've had for over 5 years (I alternate between two of them, to prolong their lives). It's medium-firm and holds its shape beautifully. I'm a side sleeper with severe neck and shoulder pain and migraine headaches, and cannot sleep on my back. I tried many pillows before the Symphony, and it's the best I''ve found for pain. The Symphony also supports back sleepers, depending on which side of the pillow you put your head on (one side is more concave, the other more convex).

Another great Tempur-Pedic pillow is the Cloud, which is a little higher and softer than the Symphony, uniformly rounded, and very supportive for back sleepers. My husband lis a back sleeper and loves his Cloud.

joeishere

Nov 3, 2022
I'm a side sleeper, my pillows are a firm feather pillow and a Tempur body pillow for support. I turn the aircon to 22 degrees Celsius, the ideal temperature is 18 degrees which I find a little too cool.

Here's something on sleep position.

and sleeping tips
Hmmm, after watching first video I think my sleeping position is all messed up :D

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...