Perfume Junky Backup Bottle Boasting Thread

Akahina

Basenotes Dependent
Jun 9, 2011
With rotation, back-ups aren't neccessary for me... now. At one point my FOMO got to me and I bought a tester of the OG Amouage Epic man. After discontinuation I found a 50ml bottle of Bond's Andy Warhal and purchased that too. The only other one would be Amouage Tribute Attar, but I might not call that a back-up since the original was a split of a few ml with the original bottle.

purecaramel

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Nov 9, 2013
This surprised me. I don't think I've ever seen 4ml bottles of Sycomore in EDT form. If I did, I'd be snatching them up.
Big regret in not picking up that
200ml EDT way back before Chanel recalled.
Managed to pick up a used 75ml
2010 issue from another Basenoter. Just finished that a short time ago.
Snapped up the Mini's from a Russian Ebayer before the Invasion.
Have about 30ml of an EDP left, however it will never measure up to the Smoky deliciousness of the Unicorn EDT.
I will be nursing these Mini's surely.
Like the No. 18 EDT.
A 200ml would be a small part of Heaven.
Enough to bathe in it regularly would be Orgasmic.

Janjanjan

Oct 1, 2013
I'm not a big back-up gal. The only ones I have purposefully are 1 extra bottle and 3 travel sprays of Encens Chembur by Byredo since it was discontinued. It's probably my favorite office scent.

I accidentally have 2 backups of Eau de Lierre by Diptyque because my current one is about dry and I forgot I already had a backup from a few months back when I purchased another.

Finally, I have a back up of Paradisi by Jorum Studios because I didn't want to fight my partner over it when I moved for work, but he's since joined me in the new city and we merged our collections.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...

pp