Penhaligons Autumn Unboxed Sale

woodnotes55

Basenotes Dependent
Oct 27, 2016
Thanks for sharing....

Big Penhaligons fan but really not liking their moves up in pricing. The guy that buy a PDM or Tom Ford every day may not care, but I do.... Some of the classics have the best prices, but they are still all about double ore more than the last time I bought from one of these sales.....🤬

Padron

Nov 18, 2006
Agreed… I too enjoy their classic scents, sadly they are not too long lasting. Not a fan of their price increases either when the quality/longevity one should expect at the price point is not there…. No interest in their latest offerings with the strange caps.

Then they reformulate and then discontinue English Fern a scent they have offered for 100 years or something like that.

I did buy a bottle of Satorial. 🤷🏼‍♂️

woodnotes55

Basenotes Dependent
Oct 27, 2016
Agreed… I too enjoy their classic scents, sadly they are not too long lasting. Not a fan of their price increases either when the quality/longevity one should expect at the price point is not there…. No interest in their latest offerings with the strange caps.

Then they reformulate and then discontinue English Fern a scent they have offered for 100 years or something like that.

I did buy a bottle of Satorial. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Sartorial, Castille, and Opus 1870 are worth the current sale price..... but like them even more for less!! I don't seem to have as much trouble with longevity of these as many do, and like the style. I have a lot of their older fragrances and have yet to try most of the portraits scents either. The new one Halfeti I have a mini and like but it's always too high to buy....

English Fern!!! That is a great scent even if it did make me go "what" the first wearing or five. I've got it but no backup and it's crazy high now. Same with Elixir.....

Seriously hoping this sale is not their new floor for sales.....

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...