Patchouli 24 by Le Labo

ultravisitor

Nov 4, 2014
No complaints from me, and I'm someone who likes my fragrances to last from morning through evening. Patchouli 24 does that easily. It was my most worn of last year.

I don't like my fragrances to scream at people, though, and I'm not sure how it does in that respect. All I know is I can still smell it on myself in the evening, and that's what matters to me.

Jul 4, 2021
No complaints from me, and I'm someone who likes my fragrances to last from morning through evening. Patchouli 24 does that easily. It was my most worn of last year.

I don't like my fragrances to scream at people, though, and I'm not sure how it does in that respect. All I know is I can still smell it on myself in the evening, and that's what matters to me.
Agree on the main thing being being able to smell yourself. Do you have to help it along later in the day by directly smelling the area where you sprayed or can you easily smell it still just when you move or maybe fluff your shirt a bit?

ultravisitor

Nov 4, 2014
Agree on the main thing being being able to smell yourself. Do you have to help it along later in the day by directly smelling the area where you sprayed or can you easily smell it still just when you move or maybe fluff your shirt a bit?
A quick fluff of the shirt should definitely give you a good whiff of the perfume. It always does for me.

slpfrsly

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 1, 2019
Not sure what you mean by recent but I bought a sample within the last 2 years. I found it to be very good in performance. It's a nice scent, an interesting and rich opening that dries down in to a predominantly clove-based smell. It would make for a good long-lasting Bay Rum type aroma for anyone seeking out such a scent.

naylor

Oct 24, 2011
This one was typically a bit above average for me, I'd say. But I haven't tried it from a very recent bottle, FWIW.

Latest News