Parfums Vintage - Emerald Isle vs Verbena Fields? Which is smoother/less screechy? | Basenotes

Parfums Vintage - Emerald Isle vs Verbena Fields? Which is smoother/less screechy?

Sloth

Jan 11, 2019
I'm toying with buying a couple of Parfums vintage scents, namely Euphony Intense (Creed Erolfa clone) and a Creed Green Irish Tweed clone type thingy.

I tried GIT a year ago from a sample and also Al Haramian L'Aventure Knight.

I found L'Aventure Knight very good but also a little too screechy and sharp with the green notes and not enough of the smooth, creamy ambergris etc.

So, which of the two PV options would suit me best, Emerald Isle or Verbena Fields?

Thanks.

Sloth

Jan 11, 2019
C'mon guys, 153 views and no comments...really?

Has nobody anything to say about these fragrances?
I just want to know which of the two is the smoothest and less screechy on the green notes?

Bis100

Aug 7, 2019
I am tempted to assume you liked the GIT you sampled, evidenced by your desire to obtain a "clone type thingy".

What is preventing you from seeking out GIT?

Bis100

Aug 7, 2019
A decant of the actual scent is more valuable (to me) than a large volume of a clone, even if said clone is 90% similar and 10% the cost of the original.

Early in my fragrance journey, purchasing verbena fields was an exercise of impatience.

Fortunately, I enjoy verbena fields. But I no longer enjoy it as a GIT clone.. I enjoy it as verbena fields.

My advice: If you want GIT, but don't want to spend what a full bottle cost.....Decant.

Last edited:

Latest News