Off to my 50th HS reunion

jujy54

queen of the universe
Basenotes Plus
Jun 8, 2008
Hi, dear ones,

I've been swamped lately between work and CASA responsibilities. Wrote my report last week; grateful for the editing by my agency.

So, tonight is my 50th HS reunion. Wish I had thought days ago to solicit scent advice. I have just donned White Shoulders. All wrong. I'm thinking amongst Fabergé Flameau, Shalimar, and My Sin, all scents from back in the day.

If anyone reads this in the next few minutes, do chime in! I'm thinking Shalimar, or maybe my modern stand in Eris's Night Flower. The Flambeau and the My Sin seem a bit turned.

jujy54

queen of the universe
Basenotes Plus
Jun 8, 2008
Hi, it's been a busy, busy end of school year, start of summer semester ceramics class, and CASA responsibilities.
I did go with Bowmakers. I mostly sat with two guys who I thought tormented me in a humanities class we took in 11th grade, and here they remembered me as bright, funny, and ass-handing. Overall, it was good to see that most of us are doing well, and that, looking back, we left HS as well-formed individuals. I will take that to heart when I am back to subbing in the fall.

Robin-in-FL

Basenotes Dependent
Jan 18, 2011
I have dodged the high school reunion people for this long and hope to forever, will never go to one of those. But so glad you had a good time, and smelled good!

Latest News