Nutmeg ( modern , fresh ) Nutmeg fragrances

Dec 3, 2008
Im looking for Nutmeg fragrances, but
not in the classic mature way as Cacharel for Men or Dunhill Edition,
or inclusive the new Dior Sauvage Elixir. These are good perfumes, but I am looking for
something fresh and easy to wear in the morning,
and if possible, for a change in my wardrobe ,
something that does not be like classic mature fragrances.

Im looking for something fresh, gentle and rounded noticiable nutmeg,

Is there something like that?

thanks

ClockworkAlice

Cakesniffer
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
This is quite a challenge, as most nutmeggy fragrances I know are quite mature & classic smelling indeed!

But there's one that might be up to your criteria:
4711 Acqua Colonia Lime & Nutmeg - it's a fresh, light, refreshing and very suited for mornings or after shower pick-me-ups cologne that basically smells like its name. I have gone through a bottle of this and it was fun and refreshing wear each time. As a true cologne it doesn't last more than a couple of hours as it's meant to be more like a refreshment scent. But it can be found for cheap and comes in big bottles, so there's no problem to reapply.

Ken_Russell

Jan 21, 2006
While not dominated by nutmeg as its very name says AND yet fresh precisely because of its dominant, rather than the nutmeg note- Eau de Vetyver by l'Occitane might be on the more classic side, but still offer a nice contemporary turn on fresher, more contemporary nutmeg

rum

Basenotes Plus
Mar 17, 2011
Whilst not being a nutmeg scent, French Lover with its angelica and galbanum notes, gives off the same sort of effect as Cacharel. However, French Lover has a much nicer dry down that comes across as quite fresh in my opinion. You may end up liking this.

Latest News