NoseParis no shipping notifications

ACfragrance

Sep 6, 2022
I placed an order on NoseParis to ship to the USA. I paid for this order. I believe it was during the weekend that I placed the order, with an expected arrival date about 5 or 6 days later. The shipping option I chose was a 2 day DHL shipping option. A couple of days after the order I receive an email that one of the items are out of stock and wont be stocked anytime soon so its on back order. I ordered 2 items, and it came with a 5 sample thing as well. Looking at the order it shows one of the items are out of stock and the sampler is also being fulfilled (doesn't state which of the 5 samples need to be refilled).

The email I received I repsonded asking about the in stock item as I dont want them to wait to ship my order by waiting on an out of stock item that even the manufacturer of said item doesn't have stock of (ParisNose told me themselves in the email. maison margiela jazz club). I have received no further responses from the company. Order status hasn't changed on the website.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with them? I mean, should I just ask for a refund? they havent responded to me any further and Im just now waiting not knowing if my other order will still be coming at all or not. I could have ordered the other item for the same price in the US if I had known I would need to go through this uncertainty.

Would be nice if these out of stock items were actully marked as such when I initially placed the order

ACfragrance

Sep 6, 2022
Probably a good idea if you don't want to wait.
Unfortunately there is no way to cancel on the website, and I havent received any responses to my emails I've sent regarding canceling.

Update - Literally as I was writing this response I received an email that the order has shipped. it shows that all items were shipped and the website shows nothing about out of stock or a refund. Odd as they did state they had no stock and even the manufacturer had no stock. Will be interesting to see whats in the package that I receive.

Fragrenade

Sep 14, 2022
Kindly keep us posted on what all you end up getting. I am planning on making a purchase with them soon and would appreciate insight on how they conduct business. Thanks!

hednic

Basenotes Institution
Oct 25, 2007
Unfortunately there is no way to cancel on the website, and I havent received any responses to my emails I've sent regarding canceling.

Update - Literally as I was writing this response I received an email that the order has shipped. it shows that all items were shipped and the website shows nothing about out of stock or a refund. Odd as they did state they had no stock and even the manufacturer had no stock. Will be interesting to see whats in the package that I receive.
They supplied a tracking number?

ACfragrance

Sep 6, 2022
They supplied a tracking number?
Yes. the package actually went out that day. had an arrival date of yesterday when I initially ordered. tracking says it wont be here until mid next week though. but the package did go out the day that they emailed me the shipment notification

hednic

Basenotes Institution
Oct 25, 2007
Yes. the package actually went out that day. had an arrival date of yesterday when I initially ordered. tracking says it wont be here until mid next week though. but the package did go out the day that they emailed me the shipment notification
Well that's good to hear!

ACfragrance

Sep 6, 2022
I received my package. The main item I ordered that never showed out of stock arrived. The 6 1.5ml samples that did show out of stock arrived with it.
The other main item that I purchased that showed out of stock which I was told they had no idea when they'd get new stock and the manufacturer didn't even have stock did not arrive in this order. No one has reached out to me regarding any form of refund or cancellation on the item that wasn't in stock and has no future date of being restocked in the near future.

ACfragrance

Sep 6, 2022
Stay in touch with them until you are completely satisfied.
I keep messaging and emailing and am getting no responses regarding my issue. I did get a response on their instagram account telling me that I will be contacted by email. Multiple times I've gotten this message on instagram and am not receiving any further email regarding this out of stock item that they are holding my money for. They ignore this issue entirely

ehou333

Nov 13, 2017
Their customer service used to be okay, but now is trash too. Their website update lost my gift certificate and I've been trying to get it back for the last three months. I have to spam them like 3 time before I get a response ...

hednic

Basenotes Institution
Oct 25, 2007
I keep messaging and emailing and am getting no responses regarding my issue. I did get a response on their instagram account telling me that I will be contacted by email. Multiple times I've gotten this message on instagram and am not receiving any further email regarding this out of stock item that they are holding my money for. They ignore this issue entirely
Can you call them? Do you speak French? If not, I'm sure there must be someone in management who speaks English.

DoctorM81

Basenotes Dependent
Jul 26, 2011
No one has reached out to me regarding any form of refund or cancellation on the item that wasn't in stock and has no future date of being restocked in the near future.
I haven't dealt with this company, but this kind of thing is a real bug bear of mine more generally. Customer service standards seem to be nosediving right across the board, in my experience. Just this week I had a very similar experience to yours, with a different company - my order showed up with items missing. It turned out they were out of stock, but I actually had to flag up the missing items BEFORE being given a refund! If I hadn't noticed that items were missing, it seems nothing more would have happened. Unbelieveably poor.

On the upside, this trend might actually help me control my spending....because its putting me off ordering from places I don't have longstanding confidence in!

ACfragrance

Sep 6, 2022
I haven't dealt with this company, but this kind of thing is a real bug bear of mine more generally. Customer service standards seem to be nosediving right across the board, in my experience. Just this week I had a very similar experience to yours, with a different company - my order showed up with items missing. It turned out they were out of stock, but I actually had to flag up the missing items BEFORE being given a refund! If I hadn't noticed that items were missing, it seems nothing more would have happened. Unbelieveably poor.

On the upside, this trend might actually help me control my spending....because its putting me off ordering from places I don't have longstanding confidence in!
Thing here is they knew before they shipped my order that this item was out of stock and they communicated that to me. They also told me that the manufacturer didn't have any stock of this item and there was no estimated date to have any in stock at all. So I was surprised when it shipped out without them clarifying anything. Ever since I've received the order, I've sent them emails every day and instagram posts. I've gotten zero responses to my emails regarding a refund for that item and I continue to get a response on Instagram saying that someone will reach out to me by email which still has yet to happen even though I've been sending emails to both of the customer service emails they have.

I'm a bit pissed off at this point given how this is handled.

ACfragrance

Sep 6, 2022
Can you call them? Do you speak French? If not, I'm sure there must be someone in management who speaks English.
I don't speak french, and don't think that I should even have to be worried of such a thing for an item they know was out of stock and never sent me. I shouldn't have to go through so much for an order they know was not fulfilled. Now I should learn french (or hope someone there speaks English) and call an international number is ridiculous to me.

hednic

Basenotes Institution
Oct 25, 2007
I don't speak french, and don't think that I should even have to be worried of such a thing for an item they know was out of stock and never sent me. I shouldn't have to go through so much for an order they know was not fulfilled. Now I should learn french (or hope someone there speaks English) and call an international number is ridiculous to me.
In that case, i wish you the best of luck and hope it works out. :)

ACfragrance

Sep 6, 2022
Update I keep being told by the rep on instagram that I will be contacted by email. She then told me that an email was sent to me (which it never was) Finally she told me my order was delivered. Mind you. Items in this order were out of stock, I was told by the store they were out of stock, I was told by the store the manufacturer had no stock, and there was no future date availabable of when stock would be available. Even up until now, some items in my order still have not been stocked. But the only response I'm getting is through instagram and their latest response is that my order has been delivered

I'd strongly recommend to not spend your money with this company

Latest News

. .