nose blind?

jal123

Apr 9, 2020
I seem to be totally nose blind to the popular CREED MILLESIME IMPERIAL.!!!!
I spay and..........?
My partner says it smells good but to me a complete non starter. I know its a freshy and everything but....
I understand its one of Creeds more popular creations but much prefer Erolfa which does preform on my skin.
Anyone suffer nose blindness on this or any other scent?

Ken_Russell

Jan 21, 2006
Did have olfactory fatigue from various scents do hardly sense after 5-10, maybe 30 minutes but from none of the Creed scents tested and worn so far.
In fact, most Creed scents owned and/or used were quite in the opposite situation, often or always on the stronger, better performing side.

Kitty2Shoes

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 17, 2016
Yes. Mine I found out is genetic (found the marker on my SNP) and has to do with a certain floral note(s). I cannot smell Shalimar Souffle and a few other light florals, this is also why I have a tendency to overspray with these and gag everyone around me with my cloud of perfume. I make a note to assume people can smell these scents on me and just keep to 2-3 light sprays of those types.

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020
I do experience olfactory fatigue after some time, but there is no fragrance (that I'm aware of) that I find completely imperceivable.

blackaroma

Apr 16, 2020
Years ago as a kid vintage Yatagan did this to me, I didn't overspray I wore it for myself I loved Yatagan but I admittedly remember spraying my finger and rubbing it on my nonexistent mustache thinking I'd smell it more! ��

Stinky_Pete

Feb 22, 2020
I just had this issue with my first wearing of Guerlain L'Homme Ideal EdP. I literally couldn't smell anything with two concentrated sprays on the back of my hands. My wife on the other hand said she really liked it LOL so go figure.

Latest News