Nishane Nefs opinion

bockos

Sep 2, 2020
Hello, I have question to those who have tested the fragrances, what is you opinion, how it is in terms of silage and performance?

zerofox

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 31, 2020
Nefs is indeed strong. Strong enough that I limit my sprays to rein in projection to about 30 cm / 1 ft. Persistent, skin-sticking longevity that has lasted 12+ hours. A great scent overall but the price is absurd. The lowest I have seen it at this time is $250 through Jomashop so bear in mind no matter who you order from it is likely to drop ship from the same wholesale source. That sourcing in the current state of logistics is a whole other assessment. I’ll give a nod towards a BN member offering their bottle in the sales forum. At least that person has a bottle in hand.

zerofox

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 31, 2020
Maxaroma had 50 ml at $260. Even at that price I passed on it. It’s not the absolute price it’s the juice. It’s good, I’ll enjoy the amount that I have but I enjoy others even more at that price. There’s no one price for worthiness. However, I do think Maxaroma will come around again at some point with $260-$290.

Latest News