Niche Version of Burberry Touch?

DocHolliday

Sep 26, 2011
So I was doing some research on Roja's catalogue after my loving my most recent purchase from the house so much, and I came across I think it was Oligarch that everyone seems to say is an elevated terre d'hermes. Obviously its very common to run into fragrances that smell like or remind you of other fragrances. I think Tuscan Leather is another one that theres many frags that smell like it. But it got me thinking about some past designer fragrances that I used to love. Specifically Burberry Touch because I used to think it was so unique. I wonder has anyone come across a Niche frag that reminded them of Burberry Touch??

What other Designer Frags from your past have you since discovered elevated niche versions of on your journey?

FiveoaksBouquet

Scented.
Basenotes Plus
Jul 16, 2004
There’s the fairly well known one of Chanel Le Lion being redolent of Shalimar. But Guerlain is not technically a designer, having specialized in perfume and cosmetics.

Goutal Heure Exquise has many similarities with Chanel N°19. Goutal is pretty much considered niche, isn’t it?

Latest News