*NEW* Tom Ford Noir Extreme Parfum (2022)

Opiate

Basenotes Dependent
Sep 19, 2010
I love this perfume, but on me it sits extremely close to the skin.
The sillage is almost non-excisting..
I find it sits heavier and closer on the skin than the EDP, but most Parfum concentrations will do that.
When it dries down to the base notes, the amped up cedar & gaiac wood project rather nicely imo.

I’m personally quite happy with the silage & projection on this parfum and the edp. This fragrance is as far as I go into the sweet & gourmand genre. I feel really self conscious when wearing sweet/gourmand fragrances and this is right on the line, so the lower projection and sillage is perfect to me.
I just ordered a full bottle.

notspendingamillion

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Sep 2, 2018
The woods they added almost has that breathy quality that can come with myrrh. It's a good addition. I like the smell of the original extreme, but this is a bit more balanced to me. Nicely done. Terrible bottle. I'd never own that tacky mess.

Opiate

Basenotes Dependent
Sep 19, 2010
Having bought a bottle and worn it many times since, including side-by-side comparisons with the edp… I think I might prefer the original EDP, but only slightly.

I’m happy to own both though.

FOXHOUND

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 14, 2022
I just picked up the Parfum from a fellow basenotes member on here and I'm glad I got it. It is a well balanced blend of enough familiar aspects of the EDP so as to be a true flanker, while still being different enough overall to not be redundant. I can appreciate this darker leathery take on Noir Extreme EDP and in my opinion, the Parfum definitely compliments the EDP.

Brooks Otterlake

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Feb 12, 2019
Sampled this today. It's rounder than the original, but it's a bit forgettable.

What I like most about Noir Extreme, despite its shortcomings, is the "purple floral" aspect. Noir Extreme feels a bit like an attempt at crossbreeding a modern Spicebomb-y gourmand with a Dior Poison-style "shoulderpad power" perfume.

The new Parfum loses that element and with the addition of leather, comes off feeling like a late-to-the-party Bvlgari Man in Black competitor.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...