New Serge Lutens Exclusive line parfume for 2012! Any guesses?

etoile

Basenotes Dependent
Jan 14, 2007
Hello guys!
Any of you have an idea of what would be the new exclusive for this year?
Any input?
Thank you!

laph

Basenotes Dependent
Feb 5, 2011
Haven't we got this the wrong way round? Isn't the exclusive line those in bell jars in which case aren't all of these are already members?

laph

Basenotes Dependent
Feb 5, 2011
I wasn´t talking about the exclusives going to export line!

I was talking about the new Exclusive Line perfume for this year!

Who knows, could be an oud based fragrance I suppose or perhaps a Lutensque take on the aromatic fougere.

forfreddie

Basenotes Dependent
Aug 10, 2011
No that was a reviewer who thought Lutens had come to the end of his creativity. The last fragrance De Profundis was hated by them.

I read a reviewer somewhere who loves it and owns it saying that it is a great unexpected finale to the Lutens line. Heard it quite a lot... I've constantly believed there won't be another Lutens.
Hmmm, I won't get my hopes up till I read something official

Maque

Basenotes Junkie
Jan 17, 2012
De Profundis surely is not the last fragrance to come from Serge Lutens. After all, he released L'Eau Froide after De Profundis.

laph

Basenotes Dependent
Feb 5, 2011
Perhaps Une Voix Noire, assuming it is launched as an exclusive first, and later joins the export line.

Probably true.

There's barely any information available but the rumor is that this will be inspired by Billy Holiday and possibly the gardenia flower - should make a certain basenoter happy if this is true :)

etoile

Basenotes Dependent
Jan 14, 2007
No one already knows something about it?
Hope thats a Lutensian classic perfume

Mon-Petit

Basenotes Junkie
May 21, 2010
There are some perfumes names, but i don't know wich one will be exclusive ;) :

- Santal majuscule
-La vierge de fer (iron maiden)

Mon-Petit

Basenotes Junkie
May 21, 2010
Une voix noire is confirmed as the next export release (for september)

So it won't be the next exclusive (who will be santal or la vierge) ;)

LloydLlewellyn

Basenotes Dependent
May 9, 2011
Already many sandalwoods in their line, I am betting on the La Vierge de Fer horse.
Une Voix Noire sounds exciting (and gothic)!

Mon-Petit

Basenotes Junkie
May 21, 2010
Already many sandalwoods in their line, I am betting on the La Vierge de Fer horse.
Une Voix Noire sounds exciting (and gothic)!
You are right but if santal majuscule is not the next exclusive then it will be the next 50 ml (2013) or the contrary... In all case those two perfumes will be released at a moment or other.

Maque

Basenotes Junkie
Jan 17, 2012
Most confusing thread ever.

It seems that many posters do not read the thread title and the OP correctly, and/or also do not read all the responses in the thread before posting, thus resulting in two distinct but somewhat related parellel threads. It's part of the fun of BN, I must say!

Mon-Petit

Basenotes Junkie
May 21, 2010
:)
Some people talked about the next bell jar to be released in 50 ml square bottle (physically available outside the palais royal in all SL shops) example: tubéreuse criminelle this year.

BUT etoile wanted to know what will be the new creation of the exclusive line available exclusively in the palais royal (75 ml bell jar format, example: de profundis last year)

laph

Basenotes Dependent
Feb 5, 2011
Interesting to see that the name Une Voix Noire was trademarked back in Feb 2011. I didn't realise they named them that far ahead.

carmencanada

Dec 9, 2007
Next Lutens export is Santal Majuscule, out in September 2012. Official: I've got the bottle in front of me!

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...