New Roja Parfums - Manhattan

PaulR

Jan 13, 2006
New: Roja Parfums MANHATTAN PARFUM

100ml Parfum - £750

Launches 27th September 2021.

A true speakeasy-style scent, this sweet, smoky and woody accord transports the senses back in time to the hedonism of New York City nightlife. A touch of Bergamot, Lavender and Basil bring a vivacious brightness which is further uplifted by a vibrant spice blend made up of touches of Ginger, Cinnamon, Pink Pepper and Clove. The sumptuous sweetness of Coconut, Benzoin, Heliotrope and Vanilla are balanced by a thoroughly dry, woody base where earthy notes of Patchouli, Oakmoss and Vetiver sit atop the prominent strength of Cedar and Pine. Drifting throughout the entire creation are the heady and mysterious tones of Tobacco, which transform Manhattan into a time-travelling scent turned contemporary for the 2020s sensibility.

GoldWineMemories

Nov 22, 2019
transports the senses back in time to the hedonism of New York City nightlife.

No thanks I know you're not creative Roger, but this is absolutely not something to promote. Did he watch that Halston Netflix series and go "ohohoh! I like that!"?

HackerX

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 21, 2004
I'm sure they will make more bottles if the demand is there. B1819 was also a 100 bottle release, but they bring it back to stock from time to time.

NickZee

Sep 19, 2014
Looking forward to trying this but a couple of issues with this one.

Firstly, isn’t Enigma Roja’s speakeasy scent already?

Secondly, Manhattan is a stinky, dirty collection of shuttered up retail strips, dated office buildings and dank subway stations that runs to the beat of constant fire truck sirens, why on earth would a British luxury brand decide to name its latest perfume Manhattan?

HFMIII

Nov 29, 2016
Secondly, Manhattan is a stinky, dirty collection of shuttered up retail strips, dated office buildings and dank subway stations that runs to the beat of constant fire truck sirens, why on earth would a British luxury brand decide to name its latest perfume Manhattan?

I would agree with you Nick, not the place I want to be these days.. But as the description states "transports the senses back in time to the hedonism of New York City nightlife"

I wonder how similar this will be to:

375x500.45886.jpg

Many of the same notes listed. Only a few different.

Latest News