NEW : Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Celestia

shivsri

Jul 23, 2015
From nstperfume

http://www.nstperfume.com/2016/11/22/maison-francis-kurkdjian-aqua-celestia-new-fragrance/

"Maison Francis Kurkdjian will launch Aqua Celestia in February. Aqua Celestia is the third in the brand's Aqua series, following 2009's Aqua Universalis and 2013's Aqua Vitae.*

The notes feature lime, mint, blackcurrant, mimosa and musk.

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Celestia will be available in 70 or 200 ml Eau de Toilette and in matching body products."

mfk-celes-s.jpg

AntonPan

May 8, 2008
Love the Petit Matin; the first two of Aqua line are too feminine and floral to me. If Celestia would be more masculine, a must have for me.

tefg

Dec 11, 2013
I'll give it a go. Pluriel is in my top 10, the rest of the line that I have tried has left me underwhelmed. Nothing I've really hated but nothing else I'd pay £100+ for

Mr Envy

Nov 25, 2012
I don't understand why they couldn't release all their fragrances in the 200ml option. Looking forward to trying this one

Ovcharkaowner

Jul 2, 2011
I just got the email that's it's available on their website. Ordering a sample as i write this.

Full bottle is 130 euros on their website, that's pretty darn good price if you ask me. Free shipping as well.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
It's already at Nieman Marcus but they can't officially sell it until January 29th. They gave me an official free sample today. Very nice.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Care to explain further ? or too much to ask?
Have had it on my hand now I'd say for about 30 minutes. I got no citrus or very little and no black currant, but did get a quick mint whiff. What has lingered is the floral note which smells somewhat soapy to my nose (I guess that's the mimosa) since I'm sure not picking up the patchouli. Very floral at first try, but not unpleasant. Will eventually pick up a bottle.

Ovcharkaowner

Jul 2, 2011
Have had it on my hand now I'd say for about 30 minutes. I got no citrus or very little and no black currant, but did get a quick mint whiff. What has lingered is the floral note which smells somewhat soapy to my nose (I guess that's the mimosa) since I'm sure not picking up the patchouli. Very floral at first try, but not unpleasant. Will eventually pick up a bottle.
Thanks for the description Hednic. Something to anticipate before my sample arrives :)

Latest News