New Dior Prive Cheval Blanc Paris

RawM.I.A.

Hey What's That Smell?!
Basenotes Plus
Jan 25, 2017
QTRUJts.jpg

New Dior Prive Cheval Blanc Paris
Released in collaboration with Cheval Blanc Hotel Paris, & seems to be only available at the hotel for now.

Notes:
Top-Honeyed White Flowers
Heart-White Musk
Base-Tonka Beans

Dior Cheval Blanc Paris is a new floral woody fragrance for men and women launched in 2021 under the Christian Dior collection in a corporation with cheval blanc hotels.
cheval Blanc Paris and the house of Dior is a marriage of passions and inspirations.
Francois Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator has imagined a sophisticated scent exclusively for the Dior Cheval Blanc Paris Spa.
“I created the Cheval Blanc Paris fragrance with the enveloping atmosphere of the Dior Spa Cheval Blanc in mind, but I also added a touch of Parisian chic. This powdery, musky fragrance is an elegant caress of softness, serenity and well-being. ” François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator
The Dior Spa Cheval Blanc is a real cocoon of exclusivity, a true haven of beauty and kindness where well-being rhymes with happiness.
“Both teams Cheval Blanc and Dior have worked hand in hand to create such a level of wellness and beauty experience for our guests,” said Olivier Lefebvre.
Each treatment room with its different motif is an allusion to Christian Dior’s life. For Peter Marino who had been working for Dior for 30 years, it was easy work. The result is obviously grandiose.
The “Cheval Blanc Paris” fragrance is a unique piece that you will not find anywhere else. François Demachy, the perfumer of the Maison Christian Dior, has chosen the notes of white musk, honeyed white flowers and tonka bean for a fragrance that you want to wear and carry everywhere.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
My Pleasure Hednic, pls let us know your thoughts after you've recieved & spent time with it.
My business associate told me that they only had the 250ml on hand at the hotel for 315 Euros so I told him to go ahead get it and send it to me.

Latest News