New Aromatika magazine Perfume Special edition 9.E. 2022. Hungary, digital edition

pkiler

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Hello, I am among several authors who was asked to write for this Magazine's Special Perfume Edition, It might be their first such, but I am not sure. You will see the list of articles and Authors if you review the link.
(there is no conflict of interest, I receive no money for my article.)

There is also an article written by one of my Clients, Tamar Weinberg, publishing their own line of scents for helping with depression and mental health, I think it is a fascinating read, and I am proud to be a part of her efforts at improving people's lives with scent.

And quite a number of other authors to read and enjoy.

My own article is about my Grandfather's Doctoral thesis about medicinal materials found in the Bible, and then my thoughts about these same materials used in Perfumes as well.

Maybe you will enjoy it.

Fragrantly Yours,
PK

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...