Need a new signature scent,that lasts all day,Was wearing Aromatic Elixer.HELP?🙃

ClockworkAlice

Cakesniffer
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
Hi EBB, and welcome to the forums!
Do you seek for perfume that is similar to Aromatics Elixir in its smell or in its strength?

I haven't worn Aromatics Elixir so I won't be able to help you find something similar, but I have heard it has nuclear power.
I'm sure you'll get some good suggestions soon.
By the way: do you have a budget in mind? There are perfumes in all price ranges.

Evangeline

Oct 31, 2009
Welcome to Basenotes, EBB! Sorry it's under the duress of the infernal reformulation, but we're here to help!

For something in the same family as Aromatics Elixir, there's Knowing by Estée Lauder, and Ungaro Diva, both of which are mossy and green with a lush and rosy heart, like AE, and have superb lasting power as well as enormous sillage (if you like that, which I'm assuming you do.) If you're looking for something different, I'd suggest Calvin Klein's Euphoria, which lasts all day and then some. And there's Chanel Coromandel, which I can spray on after a morning shower and still smell very clearly the next morning. Youth Dew gets another vote from me for its steadfast beauty.

I want to add though, If your preference would actually be to stick with AE but you find the longevity of the current formulation disappointing, I'd suggest trying the body cream. It's quite heavily perfumed, enough so that you really don't even need the perfume spray ...honestly, the sillage is enormous with the body cream alone.

ClockworkAlice

Cakesniffer
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
Just an afterthought - if you'd like to try out something that smells entirely different to what you're used to but does pack a punch, I recommend you trying out scents by Mugler.
Try out Angel, Angel Muse, Aura and Alien - maybe one of them could stick. They are powerhouses, and if you use a body cream too - they're mega powerhouses.

donna255

Jul 16, 2004
I remember it back in the day, I wore the perfume version, not the EDT. A real powerhouse and strangely always seemed to attract men.;)

I am lucky and fragrance lasts all day on me usually.

Not the same family but what about Coco? It still has real staying power I believe?

Latest News