Name the fragrance you tried/smelled today for the first time - 2021

Airegin

Sep 25, 2017
First time smelling Heritage EDT as it's supposed to. First bottle I got was 2 years old and was sour, probably from sitting under warm lamps all that time. I exchanged for a new bottle produced in August 2021 and it's much better though the first sprays still had a slightly sour note. I'm trying again 2 weeks later and it's much much better. I haven't had a scent change this much in just a couple weeks. Is that normal for Heritage?

I had a similar experience with Habit Rouge EDT though that smelled amazing from the start. A few weeks in it smells even more divine.

Ifti

Aug 5, 2016
Rose Prick ( curiosity to get to know one through their signature).
Massive rose. Didn't get much of the supporting acts ( patch? Pepper? Tonka?)
SA mentioned ' precious woods/ oud'?
Reminds of Killian Rose Oud?
Excuse my ignorance, lol smells like a cheap rose oud musky roll on oil?

Guessing it needs skin

Airegin

Sep 25, 2017
Déclaration Parfum. I like it a lot and don't get the hate. Is it only because it has very little similarities to Déclaration edt?

Guerlain L'Homme Idéal EDP and L'Intense. Both are fantastic and don't understand the dislike for this line either. Most of my collection are classics so I was looking for something modern and these are perfect for me. Not too popular and really stands out among all the modern sweet scents everyone's wearing these days.

Staff online

Latest News