Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
th

CuddleCat

It smells so good in here
Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
The Butter London polish has already chipped.:sad:

I'm now back in Zoya, the colour is called Mandy - a shimmering berry pink.

Zilpha

Aug 7, 2008
Changed up my pedi with Sinful Colors Midnight Blue on the small toes, keeping my big toenails gold. Midnight Blue isn't really that dark, more like a Navy blue shimmer, but it's pretty. I've redone my mani in SC Courtney Orange again for Halloween.

Shycat

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 18, 2005
I've done another manicure, but I put on the exact same thing because, unlike TF's iteration, it truly is fucking fabulous (for this time of year.) It's a manicure that everybody I interact with has noticed and complimented (kind of, one comment was "Wow, that's really glittery. *chat, chat, chat* Uhm. Really, really glittery--that'd be great on St. Patrick's day, too."

The manicure nobody can ignore, the holiday icebreaker of manicures,

CND Shellac Emerald Lights topped with Daily Charme Royal Emerald metallic glitter

- - - Updated - - -

^^^Be that as it may, I've none the less changed to CND Shellac Wildfire topped with Daily Charme Crimson Red metallic glitter. A necessary change considering some particular clothing to be worn. Only slightly less ff, because red is such a classic, despite still be "really, really glittery."

And now I've change to Strawberry Smoothie topped with Caribbean Coral glittler--peachy pink.

Last edited:

Zilpha

Aug 7, 2008
China Glaze Harvest Moon a beautiful golden bronze shimmer. I believe that Sinful Colors Copper Pot is a dupe of it.

Zilpha

Aug 7, 2008
Sinful Colors Out Of This World

I love the color but the formula is terrible. I am going to float the idea of getting a light silver foil to replace it - perhaps Orly Foil FX Shine or CND Vinylux After Hours.

Any advice or comment welcome.

ETA Ugh. It turned out so badly that I've removed it and tossed the bottle out.

- - - Updated - - -

Sinful Colors Supernova which is similar to Out Of This World except a little darker and more champagne colored. I expected to have another bad formula and have to put it in my destash pile, but the formula is actually a lot better than the other, so I might keep it.

Last edited:

Latest News