My next blind buy is between: Black line by mancera vs. cedrat boise by mancera

scrizzFX

Mar 23, 2015
Ive been hearing wonderful things about both fragrances and im on the fence on which one to chose... I love the thrill and anticipation i get by blind buy like that of a little kid waiting to open his presents on christmas day. You don't know what youre going to get but chances are you'll be happy... with a slight chance of dissapointment, but its worth the wait! Anywho I wanted to know what you guys would think. which one is great for summer, day time or evening, which one performs better then the other and which one will have you captivated and marveled more by its composition making it a greater scent? This should be close.... Thanks for anyones input!

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
which one is great for summer, day time or evening, which one performs better then the other and which one will have you captivated and marveled more by its composition making it a greater scent? This should be close.... Thanks for anyones input!
As an owner and lover of both, if forced to choose would opt for Black Line to satisfy me more in the questions raised..

scrizzFX

Mar 23, 2015
Is it true that black line also has a noticable oud note? Asking because it wasnt listed on the notes neither on this site or others ive checked, but plenty of reviewers did say their was a strong oud, maybe not prominent but most certainly in there...

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Is it true that black line also has a noticable oud note? Asking because it wasnt listed on the notes neither on this site or others ive checked, but plenty of reviewers did say their was a strong oud, maybe not prominent but most certainly in there...
I can only speak for myself. I don't get an oud note that others speak of. I do smell something akin to a guaiac note though.

scrizzFX

Mar 23, 2015
I see. Nonetheless, im still going to pull the trigger soon on BL. Thanks again for your help hednic, highly appreciated!

Feb 24, 2016
Seems like you've already decided. Personally, I found Cedrat Boise to smell vaguely like Aventus, but was the only frag I've ever worn that stayed on my clothes for days. And, by stay, I mean I could smell it strongly for days after.

Mr Envy

Nov 25, 2012
Cedrat Boise was one of the only fragrances I've loved at first sniff and knew I was going to buy regardless of price. I'm glad the prices are very reasonable

Slayerized

Jul 17, 2011
Depends on what kind of smell you like most.........
I would go for Cedrat Boise any time especially with warmer weather coming up!

Himalayan odyssey

Jul 5, 2015
Ive been hearing wonderful things about both fragrances and im on the fence on which one to chose... I love the thrill and anticipation i get by blind buy like that of a little kid waiting to open his presents on christmas day. You don't know what youre going to get but chances are you'll be happy... with a slight chance of dissapointment, but its worth the wait! Anywho I wanted to know what you guys would think. which one is great for summer, day time or evening, which one performs better then the other and which one will have you captivated and marveled more by its composition making it a greater scent? This should be close.... Thanks for anyones input!

Cedrat Boisee was bought blind by me with high hopes ...but sadly even thought the scent is good and loved by many.... its not for me....I wanted something richer and mainstream citrus ....this is not as per my expectations ...

Latest News