Most worn in September and Third Quarter of 2022

tigrushka

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 19, 2003
Hello, fellow nerdettes and nerds! The end of September is near, and it's time for double stats, mine look like this:

September:
5 La Fin du Monde, L’Heure Bleue
4 Bois d’Iris, Hiris
3 Shalimar, Shalimar Eau Légère
2 Champaca, Etra, Felanilla

3rd Quarter:
7 Corps et Âmes, Corps et Âmes Eau de Toilette Apaisante
5 Equipage Geranium, La Fin du Monde, L’Heure Bleue, (untitled) l'eau
4 Bois d’Iris, Frangipani, Hiris, Onda

What did you wear in September aand late summer?

ineespenes

Basenotes Dependent
Apr 27, 2006
September
6x
Infusion d'iris edp

5x
Bois des iles edt

4x
Dune
Mitsouko edt
Coromandel edt
Cuir mauresque

3x
Portrait of a lady
NR For her edt
Dolce vita
Timbuktu

1x: Chergui, Le lion, Fracas and Contradiction

3r Q
6x
Tam dao edt
Infusion d'iris edp

5x
Jicky edt
Datura noir
Bois des iles edt

4x
Elixir des merveilles
Bottega veneta edp
Dzing!
Bois d'encens
Dune

3x
Paris
No 19
L'ombre dans l'eau edt
Ta'if
Winter palace
Cuir de russie edt vtg
Jaisalmer
Portrait of a lady
NR For her edt
Dolce vita
Timbuktu

foxbins

Somebody made me a mod?
Basenotes Plus
Sep 5, 2013
In September I wore Azemour twice, everything else was a single wear.
For the quarter, 4X Mandarine Basilic, 3X Azemour, Bois des Iles, Rhubarbe Ecarlate, the rest lots of citrus and summer flowers.

ClockworkAlice

Cakesniffer
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
My September was quite unsuspectedly full of roses - and also some autumn-ish fruit. Apples with cinnamon, dark woody berries, overripe peach (also with cinnamon), also some tart fruit to go with roses, too. A little bit of leather, a little bit of musk, a hint of lavender and a boozy cherry on top.

1664552514138.png
2 wears:
Mugler's Miroir, Miroir: Mirror of Majesties, Guerlain's Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune, Samsara EDT & LPRN Black Perfecto EDP; Fragonard's Bigarade Jasmin & Encens Feve Tonka; Sisley's Eau de Sisley, Le couvent des Minimes' Eau de Missions; Roger & Gallet's Fleur d'Osmanthus, Lolita Lempicka's Mon Eau & Green Lover; Ghost's Dream; Patou's Joy; Artistry Studio's (by Faberlic) Nectar Blossom & Pomelo and Plum Blossom & Vanilla Musk; Molinard's Tubereuse Vertigineuse & Vanille Patchouli; Diptyque's Volutes EDP.

I rather count by season than by quarter as I live more by seasons than by quarters or semesters, but here is my 3rd quarter:

1664553190449.png

2 fragrances in this list - Eau de Sisley 3 and Lotus Blossom & Violet - were finished during the past three months. Clair de Musc, Eglantine and La Danza delle Libellule are new & exciting additions to my wardrobe. This list is mostly summery and reflects what travel sizes and samples I took with me while visiting family or traveling, but some more autumnal and more substantial scents can be seen creeping in, too.

ClockworkAlice

Cakesniffer
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
What did the nerdettes chose for September? Oh, they went back to their Guerlains and Chanels, and also sprinkled some Lutens and Patou.

1664553548417.png
1664553570412.png

Shalimar is also slowly creeping back into the charts after the airy, citrusy and green summer... It seems like autumn is the time for classics - and some occasional newer gourmand, provided the bottle is black. :cool:

What did the collective nerdettes choose for the 3rd quarter of the year?
1664553641609.png

Well, the South-dwelling nerdettes still flaunt their Jardin sur le Nil and Diorella, but everyone else with the more autumnal weather is seeking comfort in the autumnal classics like Mitsouko or L'heure bleue, or autumnal modern classics like Le Lion or Bottega Veneta...

Spray on, dear nerdettes!

Kotori

In my little cloud
Basenotes Plus
Aug 17, 2006
Haven’t calculated Q3 yet, but here’s September:

4x-
La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche
Un Jardin Sur Le Nil

3x-
Anne Klein Parfum

2x-
Angelique Noire
Beige
Diorella
Dune
Escale a Portofino
Rush by Gucci

1x-
Acqua di Gio for Women
Bois des Iles EDP
Cheap & Chic I Love Love
Eau de Mission
Galop
Infusion d’Iris
Lys Solaberg by Maison Crivelli
Sanrovia by Blocki
Shalimar Millesime Vanilla Planifolia

Ken_Russell

Basenotes Institution
Jan 21, 2006

teardrop

Basenotes Institution
Sep 1, 2010
Most worn in September:

5 x Chergui, Crepusculum Mirabile & Brasil Dream

4 x Orris Noir & Narciso EDP

3 x Tiptoeing Through Chambers of the Moon

2 x Ylang in Gold, Sundowner, Ormonde Woman & DK Gold

1 x Au Coeur du Desert, Flower Market, Obscuratio, L'Heure Bleue & Ancient Resins.

That's only 15 different perfumes, about half the number l'd usually wear, but most of my bottles have been packed ready for moving, & l wanted to finish a few samples & decants plus one bottle. House of the month was a tie between L'Artisan & Ormonde Jayne. A lot of the warmer florals & mellow, golden scents for late summer/early autumn. :)

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...