Most worn in June 2022

Owen Bawn

Basenotes Member
Oct 18, 2021
I wore Acqua di Parma a lot this month. Original Colonia and Essenza each got several days' wear; Colonia Club twice, maybe 3 times. A couple days each for Boucheron Pour Homme EDT and Blenheim Bouquet, which I'm wearing this morning. I wore Dunhill Edition, Dunhill Century, Floris JF, and Bronnley's English Lavender once.

Mark_Trail

Basenotes Dependent
Apr 21, 2014

Toxicon

Basenotes Junkie
May 29, 2021
Kind of shocked to see I wore Azzaro PH more than anything else.

I started with a carded sample ages ago and never quite loved it. Occasionally circled back out of curiosity. Learned to appreciate the dry down, but still didn't really like the spiky anise opening. Somehow I got a bee in my bonnet over the past month the lack of classic fougeres in my collection, and I dug out and wore my APH sample a few more times. It didn't quite click, but I could see why people liked it.

After learning the latest refillable formulation is supposedly smoother and better performing than prior modern formulations, I ordered a bottle... and it's everything I was hoping for and more. The spiky top notes are much better blended in this formulation. Lasts 3x as long and smells much better than my carded sample, which I assume was one of the rougher, earlier post IFRA reformulations. The refillable bottle is fantastic.

May 14, 2019
9 wears
1657207385570.png
https://basenotes.com/fragrances/riflesso-by-trussardi.26153603

14 wears

1657207603537.png

4 wears

1657207741010.png

3 wears

1657207864274.png

Sep 3, 2014
I like Musk. Musk also seems to be for anyone. Its also great in the warmer weather it brings out all of the notes. Sandalwood especially .

Latest News