Montblanc Individuel Tonic ?

BSmell

Sep 12, 2018
It's a new 2021 release, so it belongs in MFD under new releases. Starwalker got a flanker too in 2021.
Yeah, I've seen all the reviews on YouTube re: Starwalker Extreme, which still seems like a bit of a mystery fragrance (production date, etc.) I was assuming that the Individuel Tonic was something that came out for a short run in the past - but maybe not.

Varanis Ridari

The Scented Devil
Basenotes Plus
Oct 17, 2012
Yeah, I've seen all the reviews on YouTube re: Starwalker Extreme, which still seems like a bit of a mystery fragrance (production date, etc.) I was assuming that the Individuel Tonic was something that came out for a short run in the past - but maybe not.
Seems Montblanc are revisiting their older scents with flankers, or at least the ones that get talk.

LeeroyDaBoy

Dec 28, 2012
Another odd release from Montblanc. There is a shop local to me that has this, so I may swing by and take a whiff if they have a tester.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...