Montale - Intense Pepper

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Good lord! Two more now I need to add bringing the missing to four. :shocked: From the looks of the first bottle, it seems like it's part of the series with Aoud Night. Thanks for this news....I guess. :grin:

etoile

Jan 14, 2007
Montale is giving it hard this year!
That's good!
This way there's a Montale for everyone's tastes :)
In my buying list is already Aoud Night, Nepal Aoud and the yet to come Intense Pepper!
I've to chose now more 3 to fill a new "my little treasure box" set.
Maybe from the non-oud collection.
Maybe starting with the Pink Extasy! I like pink :)

dougczar

Mar 3, 2012
Good lord! Two more now I need to add bringing the missing to four. :shocked: From the looks of the first bottle, it seems like it's part of the series with Aoud Night. Thanks for this news....I guess. :grin:

You are really slipping! lol. I would think you would be on some MVP customer list, where they would just auto-send one to you as soon as it's released. :laugh:

dougczar

Mar 3, 2012
Montale is giving it hard this year!
That's good!
This way there's a Montale for everyone's tastes :)

Agree! No one says you have to buy them all. And some of the newer ones I am a big fan of. The Intense Pepper may just be excellent - will certainly be giving that one a try when possible.

Vinrambo09

Jan 14, 2010
Seriously WTF , who runs Montale's production dept and more importantly who the f**k comes up with the names.
Pink Extasy ? :grin:

MegaMav

Dec 12, 2013
Zero appeal for me with this house.
I dont know how they continue to put out combinations of completely unappealing notes and still sell enough to stay in business.

etoile

Jan 14, 2007
I speak for myself!
But with the latest releases from other houses, Montale is the one that excites me more this days!
I don't know. I kind like the funny style of this house.
Has I told, this way there is a Montale for everyone :D

chili_willi

Feb 9, 2012
Zero appeal for me with this house.
I dont know how they continue to put out combinations of completely unappealing notes and still sell enough to stay in business.

Save for a few of their offerings I totally agree with you. Apparently you and I are in the minority however as they seemingly crank out a new bottle every other week.

Trebor

Apr 8, 2006
Save for a few of their offerings I totally agree with you. Apparently you and I are in the minority however as they seemingly crank out a new bottle every other week.
All Montale has to do is release a couple of fragrances a year, and shelf the rest, and all balance in the universe would still be restored. Being a little more adventurous would also work wonders.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
It's on their facebook page. First in Fragrance will be getting it soon - info in an e-mail I received from them. As for Luckyscent, they haven't been told by their distributor yet if it will be released in the US. Again, information conveyed to me over the phone by them.

etoile

Jan 14, 2007
It's on their facebook page. First in Fragrance will be getting it soon - info in an e-mail I received from them. As for Luckyscent, they haven't been told by their distributor yet if it will be released in the US. Again, information conveyed to me over the phone by them.

Hednic!
Always good informed!
I'm holding me for this one. To get a box with Aoud Night, Nepal Aoud and Intense Pepper.
And maybe another one with pink extasy, chocolate greedy and something else sweet!
Thanks Hednic!

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Hednic!
Always good informed!
I'm holding me for this one. To get a box with Aoud Night, Nepal Aoud and Intense Pepper.
And maybe another one with pink extasy, chocolate greedy and something else sweet!
Thanks Hednic!
My pleasure. I think we're both equally excited. :smiley:

yarn

May 21, 2013
These are Durrani Montales

Excuse my ignorance but I always mix up which is which - is Durrani the one based in Europe (the one that you can order from online and buy the 3 x 20ml gift box) or is Durrani the Middle East version

I know that this has been asked and answered a hundred times before but I always mix them up

etoile

Jan 14, 2007
Please let us know your thoughts once it arrives :)

Bought the kit with Aoud Night, Nepal Aoud and Intense Pepper!
Yes, I'll report about the Intense Pepper as soon it arrives!
My next kit will be Chocolate greedy, Pink Extasy and something else...
Any recommendations? It have to be very sweet!

etoile

Jan 14, 2007
Sweet Oriental Dream or Pretty Fruity

Hednic, I respect you so much!
I have already Serge Lutens Rahat Loukoum!
Do you think that I'm a Sweet Oriental Dream or a Pretty Fruity guy? ;)
You know, I like them sweet and powerful!
I trust in you!

Last edited:

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
I mentioned those two because they are sweet and you said you want sweet. Pretty Fruity has the fruity edge with a soft floral touch. SOD is much more gourmand with honey, almond and vanilla. I think that SOD would better compliment the other two you are thinking of getting. Boa sorte meu amigo! :smiley:

Last edited:

etoile

Jan 14, 2007
I mentioned those two because they are sweet and you said you want sweet. Pretty Fruity has the fruity edge with a soft floral touch. SOD is much more gourmand with honey, almond and vanilla. I think that SOD would would better compliment the other two you are thinking of getting. Boa sorte meu amigo! :smiley:

Também falas Português!
In that case, Sweet Oriental Dream it will be!
That you Hednic!

etoile

Jan 14, 2007
Hello guys!
Got my Intense Pepper. Along with Nepal Aoud and Aoud Night ( beautiful box :) )
Just spritz once in my wrist!
Not so Intense to me.
Got lot of citrus and not so much pepper!
But I'll give it a full ware tomorrow!
So I'll report later!
Also received a sample of Pink Extasy ( and a Aoud Night, a Rose Night sample)
So I'll report soon about Pink Extasy also!

Staff online

Latest News