Fixed Missing review

teardrop

Sep 1, 2010
l just had occasion to look back at my review of Nuvol di Llimona by Roca Perfums. The editable version is shown, but my review is not visible on the Directory page. There may be others like this although l haven't looked yet. l'm just wondering if there is still a problem with reviews not having been imported properly?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Grant

Basenotes Founder
Basenotes Plus
Sep 29, 2000
If the editable version is in there, then it’s here.

Why it’s not appearing is a mystery, which i will investigate on Monday :)

Grant

Basenotes Founder
Basenotes Plus
Sep 29, 2000
That's Huddler era, I'm pretty sure.
Good sleuthing

All the Huddler reviews were imported, but had a note in the back to say they were imported

As it's been so long since I did the Huddler import I'd forgotten about that, and as a result all the Huddler reviews were marked as not approved, due to an import mistake

Fixed now though!

teardrop

Sep 1, 2010
OK - this is potentially making sense. You have a gap in reviews from June 2013 to late March 2014.

That's Huddler era, I'm pretty sure.

Good sleuthing

All the Huddler reviews were imported, but had a note in the back to say they were imported

As it's been so long since I did the Huddler import I'd forgotten about that, and as a result all the Huddler reviews were marked as not approved, due to an import mistake

Fixed now though!

OMG you guys are awesome, that's what l call teamwork! Thanks so much!! :D🥰

Redneck Perfumisto

League of Cycloöctadiene Isomer Aestheticists
Basenotes Plus
Feb 27, 2008
Good sleuthing

Fixed now though!

Excellent! 🍻

OMG you guys are awesome, that's what l call teamwork! Thanks so much!! :D🥰

We really are a community! 🌎 ❤️

Latest News