Missing from the directory | Page 33 | Basenotes

Missing from the directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varanis Ridari

The Scented Devil
Basenotes Plus
Oct 17, 2012
No new additions for a while now, right? I've started to look on the homepage for updates since I got tired of searching the specific fragrance. Hoping for some new additions soon!

At this point it's likely a one-man-show for Grant with either coding the new site or adding entries to this one, but not both. The new system will be so much better when the site comes online.

Smellyicious

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 17, 2021
Usher Homme.

It’s good. It’s sexy. I feel like Plum (fig?) is the driver here but see below for the actual notes.. It’s a date night, bedtime, cool weather potion that’s very nice all around. This is what I expected JV/NJ Crimson to smell like. Crimson is very dry, almost austere, and saffron dominant. Usher Homme is lush, juicy and fruity in comparison .

Cut and paste from Fragrantica:
Homme by Usher by Usher is a Amber Spicy fragrance for men. Homme by Usher was launched in 2018. Top notes are Saffron, Mandarin Orange, Cardamom and Apple; middle notes are Ginger, Rosemary, Geranium and Jasmine; base notes are Tonka Bean, Ambroxan, Musk and Woodsy Notes.

Redneck Perfumisto

League of Cycloöctadiene Isomer Aestheticists
Basenotes Plus
Feb 27, 2008
Usher Homme.

It’s good. It’s sexy. I feel like Plum (fig?) is the driver here but see below for the actual notes.. It’s a date night, bedtime, cool weather potion that’s very nice all around. This is what I expected JV/NJ Crimson to smell like. Crimson is very dry, almost austere, and saffron dominant. Usher Homme is lush, juicy and fruity in comparison .

Cut and paste from Fragrantica:
Homme by Usher by Usher is a Amber Spicy fragrance for men. Homme by Usher was launched in 2018. Top notes are Saffron, Mandarin Orange, Cardamom and Apple; middle notes are Ginger, Rosemary, Geranium and Jasmine; base notes are Tonka Bean, Ambroxan, Musk and Woodsy Notes.

Funny - I just put on my sample of Usher UR and was going to add pictures and notes. Was not aware that this branding did another one.

Bangkok Hound

User of Toilet Water
Basenotes Plus
Nov 4, 2015
I just submitted two by Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements: Terra Preta & La Tierra Mojada

They're both seasonal and were just removed from the PAA website, but they'll be back next year. They're fantastic scents in soap/after shave, so I have the EDPs on the way to me.

eau-de-parfum-terra-preta-eau-de-parfum-edp-30ml-1_939x939.jpg

eau-de-parfum-la-tierra-mojada-eau-de-parfum-return-of-a-phoenix-shaving-classic-petrichor-1_1200x1200.jpg

zerofox

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 31, 2020
Bentley Radiant Osmanthus

- Eau de Parfum
- Top notes of Neroli, Italian Mandarin & Lemon
- Heart notes of Osmanthus, Wild Jasmine, Seringa & Peach
- Base notes of Cedar, White Amber & Sandalwood Musks

FiveoaksBouquet

Scented.
Basenotes Plus
Jul 16, 2004
Hi, furrypine! A niche shop in town is carrying a brand called pH fragrances, billed as “natural and sustainable.”

I wanted to post my SOTD, which is their Gardénia & Jasmin de Cachemire but the brand is not in the directory. The website is in English but the labels are in French.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News