Missing from the directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pontgros

Jan 13, 2016
[Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui Fresh] pic

Came here to post this! I've got a bottle on the way and I'm looking forward to trying it. Not much is available about this frag other than a couple of reviews that say it smells like someone lightened Pour Lui with a Bleu de Chanel vibe. Interesting...

Redneck Perfumisto

League of Cycloöctadiene Isomer Aestheticists
Basenotes Plus
Feb 27, 2008
You should sample it.

I may just do that.

I've got Heritage Tricorn with the Australian sandalwood that nobody likes, and I like it. I've also got the new Centuries Sandalwood with the same Aussie stuff. I'm figuring the "new" old gold cap version of Tricorn has the warm comfy fake sandalwood that is in their gold cap Sandalwood scent, which I also have, and it's nice, but rather far from the real thing.

Might as well get gold cap Tricorn while I can, though. You never know when "disco fever" will strike!!! :evil:

Varanis Ridari

The Scented Devil
Basenotes Plus
Oct 17, 2012
I may just do that.

I've got Heritage Tricorn with the Australian sandalwood that nobody likes, and I like it. I've also got the new Centuries Sandalwood with the same Aussie stuff. I'm figuring the "new" old gold cap version of Tricorn has the warm comfy fake sandalwood that is in their gold cap Sandalwood scent, which I also have, and it's nice, but rather far from the real thing.

Might as well get gold cap Tricorn while I can, though. You never know when "disco fever" will strike!!! :evil:

You should, and my local niche shop already has a backup waiting for me too ;)

Zgb

Jan 20, 2009
Can someone add D&G The One Eau de Parfum Intense? Thanks.

375x500.59313.jpg

Varanis Ridari

The Scented Devil
Basenotes Plus
Oct 17, 2012
You've changed the photo of the 1989 Eternity for Men EdT to the photo of the new Eternity for Men Eau de Parfum (2019), rather than actually giving the EdP it's own entry. If this is an attempt to troll the people requesting it being added, it isn't very funny.

ClockworkAlice

We all smell here
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019

I'm sure I submitted it to directory sometime last year. Unfortunately it takes time.

I wish it was possible to help Grant adding fragrances. I would volunteer to help. I've been helping to add books manually to a local Goodreads alternative (and I still do add books manually to actual Goodreads all the time, too) and didn't mess up anything, I'm sure I could help with fragrance directory, too.

Redneck Perfumisto

League of Cycloöctadiene Isomer Aestheticists
Basenotes Plus
Feb 27, 2008
You've changed the photo of the 1989 Eternity for Men EdT to the photo of the new Eternity for Men Eau de Parfum (2019), rather than actually giving the EdP it's own entry. If this is an attempt to troll the people requesting it being added, it isn't very funny.

These and other search-related "something off by something" errors smell like database indexing-related software errors to me. Errors like that can mimic passive-aggressive response. Their increasing appearance is very symptomatic of dropped inefficient maintenance routines. I suspect Grant is racing to get the drywall up on the new construction so we can get out of the collapsing old abode soon.

Varanis Ridari

The Scented Devil
Basenotes Plus
Oct 17, 2012
These and other search-related "something off by something" errors smell like database indexing-related software errors to me. Errors like that can mimic passive-aggressive response. Their increasing appearance is very symptomatic of dropped inefficient maintenance routines. I suspect Grant is racing to get the drywall up on the new construction so we can get out of the collapsing old abode soon.

Makes sense to me.

Oud Dude

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jun 22, 2018
These four new Bortnikoff releases:
Vatinee
Triad
Oud Sinharaja
Vetiver Nocturne Absolu

The entire Anthologie de Grands Crus line:
Ambre Stone
Bergamot De G. Franco
Vanille D'Amine
Vetiver De Pierre
Jasmine de Cherifa

Thank you!

Last edited:

fanny

Aug 25, 2015
La+Curie+large+2.jpg

Screen+Shot+2020-02-05+at+9.01.27+AM.jpg

House: La Curie
Perfume: Dervish

Nose: Lesli Wood

Notes: Orange Flower Blossoms, Tobacco, Leather, Balsam, Euphoria of Smoke, Magic Carpets

Last edited by a moderator:

Zgb

Jan 20, 2009
So, how's that adding? There are frags that are becoming "old" and are still waiting to appear in the directory. Frags such as YSL La Nuit de L'Homme EdP (2019.) or Bvlgari Wood Neroli (2019.), Moschino Toy Boy(2019.) etc.

24 Faubourg

Aug 19, 2015
By Rogue Perfumery:
Ishtar
Jasmin Antique

Also, since you have Strangers Parfumery and Parfum Prissana by Prin Lomros, can we get his line Prin added? So far there are:

Aran
Anatolia
Mandodari
Mriga

24 Faubourg

Aug 19, 2015
Thanks for adding Ishtar and Jasmin Antique! By Rogue, there are also the upcoming Flora & Fauna and Tuberose & Moss.

In addition I'd like to submit Night Flyer by Olympic Orchids. It's the original formula for the discontinued Zoologist Bat, released by Ellen Covey under her own line.

Also the choices from Prin, another house by Prin Lomros:
Aran
Anatolia
Mandodari
Mriga

Is there somewhere else I should be submitting these?

speedracer

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Nov 12, 2015
The Navitus brand is not listed as an available House in the Contributor form, so I can't submit these missing Navitus scents:

Navitus Navus
Navitus Intimus
Navitus Primus
Navitus Absolutio
Navitus Virtus
Navitus Oud Imperium
Navitus Oud Luxuria

Also, looks like some new scents have been added lately. Good to see and "thanks!" but still crickets on any older submitted/still missing scents from what I can tell.

Edited by Furrypine to add: A few weeks ago I submitted the brand for inclusion. I am waiting for it to show up and then I'll add the fragrances. thumbs-up-24.gif

P

piney

Fragrance du Bois

Cannabis Blue
Cannabis Intense
New York 5th Avenue
New York Intense

Thank you! I have submitted them to the directory. thumbs-up-24.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.