Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jun 22, 2018
Madhat Scents:
Memories From Christmas Past (2019)
Fields of Provence (2019)
Fields of Seville (2019)
Ash & Rose (2019)

Edited by Furrypine to add: Thanks! I have submitted them to the directory. thumbs-up-24.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

tspencer

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 12, 2016
I would like you to add some more Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements scents. They have created more since the last time you put them in the directory. I specifically would like you to add the scent called "Grove" to the directory. I will be using that one a little in rotation this year.

Edited by Furrypine to add: Will do! I will also add all the rest of the EdP's in the line. thumbs-up-24.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Zgb

Jan 20, 2009
Can someone add this please? Tnx!

375x500.56762.jpg

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Baldessarini/Baldessarini-Black-56762.html

Varanis Ridari

The Scented Devil
Basenotes Plus
Oct 17, 2012
Who do you email?

Via contact form on this website, but only after several attempts to get a scent added and months to a year of waiting, so you can make the case that you've exhausted all reasonable options and waited as patiently as possible.

I wouldn't do it just to skip due process because it is just Grant adding all the fragrances by himself.

ClockworkAlice

We all smell here
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
It's amazing that Coco Mademoiselle EDT was finally added! Huge thanks!
But the photo seems to be missing. I know you need photos from official sources, so here it is: https://www.chanel.com/us/fragrance/p/116460/coco-mademoiselle-eau-de-toilette-spray/

I've noticed Shalimar Eau De Cologne / Shalimar EDC is not in directory!
There's Shalimar Cologne in the directory, but that's a newer flanker which is not the same as Shalimar EDC and is actually an EDT.
So I submitted the EDC, too.

furrypine

Community Manager
Staff member
Basenotes Plus
Mar 4, 2007
It's amazing that Coco Mademoiselle EDT was finally added! Huge thanks!
But the photo seems to be missing. I know you need photos from official sources, so here it is: https://www.chanel.com/us/fragrance/p/116460/coco-mademoiselle-eau-de-toilette-spray/

I've noticed Shalimar Eau De Cologne / Shalimar EDC is not in directory!
There's Shalimar Cologne in the directory, but that's a newer flanker which is not the same as Shalimar EDC and is actually an EDT.
So I submitted the EDC, too.

Thank you for the link to the Chanel photo, very much appreciated!
We are still working our way through all the concentrations of Guerlain, thanks for helping out. I see that the Parfum de toilette-editions have been published at last...

Juxtapozbliss

Author, Artist & Creative Director
Basenotes Plus
Nov 3, 2016
I'm still hoping these 20 scents will added at some point in the near future. The first set was posted to the form back in August.

I have submitted the five new SIXTEEN92 Halloween 2019 scents to the database.

THE BOOK OF THE BEAST // Wet leaves, burned parchment, a roaring bonfire, inky night sky, a slice of leftover birthday cake
MALUM MALUS // Apple peel, autumn hayride, dense corn maze, sugar pumpkin, twisted bark
THE PATH OF NIGHT // Black oak & acorn, blood moon, sticky benzoin, frankincense tears, votive candles, cold snakeskin (premium)
THANK THE DARK LORD // Spiced caramel toffees, soft wool scarf, witch’s herbs, cardamom latte, a tray of warm cookies
UNSEEN ARTS // Potion-stained vials, ancient stone floors, dusty relics, wisps of cauldron smoke, soft velvet, black vinyl (premium)

I submitted Sixteen92 Winter 2019 and Holiday 2019 frags. 10 new scents in total.

I've submitted the new Fall 2019 - Stephen King collection from SIXTEEN92 to the contribution form. All just released.

DARKNESS WAS ENOUGH
Ancient woods, beeswax candles, spiced honey, charred amber, saffron crocus (inspired by Salem's Lot, 1975)

DEAD IS BETTER
Sharp fir needles, cracked asphalt, wild blackberry thorn, grave mud, cold fur (inspired by Pet Cemetery, 1983)

LOSER'S CLUB
Rain-drenched iron, distant circus lights, candy floss, a red balloon (inspired by It, 1986)

MIND OVER MATTER
Sheer vanilla, black tea with milk, silver iris and delicate lace slashed with bright red musk and glowing embers (inspired by Carrie, 1974)

REDRUM
The muffled din of a ghostly masquerade party - faint clink of champagne flutes, a ticking ebony clock, expensive furs, hazy hallways, and specters moving through shadow (inspired by The Shining, 1977)

Varanis Ridari

The Scented Devil
Basenotes Plus
Oct 17, 2012
Dior Homme (2020) was added, but it's listed as a feminine! LOL. That would be more reasonable for Dior Homme (2005). Just FYI.

I just posted my review for it but Dior Homme (2020 Version) is not only the wrong gender, but doesn't show up in recently added nor searches. You have to browse the house index to find it. Ghost entry!!

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
This isn't a 'missing' request, but a housekeeping note.

Cristalle EDT
http://www.basenotes.net/ID10210634.html

...and...

Chanel Pour Monsieur
http://www.basenotes.net/ID26120336.html

say in their descriptions:
An Eau de Parfum version was launched in 1993, created by 258s. (Cristalle EDT)

...and...
news reports in 1988 claim the scent is new and was created by 258s. (Pour Monsieur)

I believe the 258s is supposed to refer to Jacques Polge.

LiveJazz

Funky fresh
Basenotes Plus
Mar 16, 2006

Scent Detective

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 15, 2015
Really need the NOT Perfumes line to be included in the directory:

Orm, Vaan, Svaha, Ashka, Nadir.

All worthy of admiration and deserving to be included in the perfume Directory on Basenotes!

I'm wearing Vaan today and can't post it because it's not in the directory. Not the end of the world to not be able to post it, but these fragrances are very nice and should be in the directory!

Thank you!

the watcher

Jan 21, 2020
This has probably been mentioned already, but there are several Ella K Parfums missing from the directory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News