Missing from the directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanny

Aug 25, 2015
Aura Sublime by Bijon

375x500.40626.jpg

Edited by Furrypine to add: Thank you! This is a longer prosess since the brand must first be added to the directory, but both brand and perfume have been submitted for inclusion. thumbs-up-24.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

fanny

Aug 25, 2015
Le Soft Perfume Georges et Moi

375x500.44421.jpg

Edited by Furrypine to add: Thank you! I have submitted it to the directory. thumbs-up-24.gif

Zgb

Jan 20, 2009
Will someone please add this one in the directory? The Intense version EDT already exists in the directory. Even the note list is different!

https://www.punmiris.com/parfem/Hugo-Boss/Boss-Bottled-Intense-Eau-de-Parfum-40468.html

https://www.punmiris.com/parfem/Hugo-Boss/Boss-Bottled-Intense-29904.html

Boss Bottled Intense Eau De Parfum is still not in the directory !

Edited by Furrypine to add: We will change the one in the directory so it's clearly marked as the EdT version. I have submitted the EdP to the directory. thumbs-up-24.gif

375x500.40468.jpg

Trauerkraut

Nov 14, 2009
'Patchouly' (1989) by Jacques Flori (Robertet) for Etro Milano
'Patchouly' (1989) by Jacques Flori (Robertet) for @EtroOfficial Milano (01bb0).jpg

'Patchouly [EdP]' (2016) by Etro Milano
'Patchouly [EdP]' (2016) by @EtroOfficial Milano (01b0).jpg

There is still no EDP version (=very different from the EdT version) in the directory

Dallas.com

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Sep 28, 2017
Even when you properly submit it, it sometimes takes over 6 MONTHS for Grant to get to adding it. Given his site development work, it's not a priority. I wish he could delegate it.

Thanks for your input, my concern was if I was doing something wrong at the time of the submission since I see that other fragrances submitted after the ones I submitted got approved and mine didn't.

Juxtapozbliss

Author, Artist & Creative Director
Basenotes Plus
Nov 3, 2016
Thanks for your input, my concern was if I was doing something wrong at the time of the submission since I see that other fragrances submitted after the ones I submitted got approved and mine didn't.

Well yes. Same issue though for me. Many others went up during the six months plus that I waited. Then he added a dozen from the same house I had submitted all of a sudden. Which was great...but many others went up before then. I had even submitted it twice for the same reason you asked...I thought I might have submitted it incorrectly. But there is no way to know it had been received without a confirmation.

Juxtapozbliss

Basenotes Plus
Nov 3, 2016
I've submitted the new Fall 2019 - Stephen King collection from SIXTEEN92 to the contribution form. All just released.

DARKNESS WAS ENOUGH
Ancient woods, beeswax candles, spiced honey, charred amber, saffron crocus (inspired by Salem's Lot, 1975)

DEAD IS BETTER
Sharp fir needles, cracked asphalt, wild blackberry thorn, grave mud, cold fur (inspired by Pet Cemetery, 1983)

LOSER'S CLUB
Rain-drenched iron, distant circus lights, candy floss, a red balloon (inspired by It, 1986)

MIND OVER MATTER
Sheer vanilla, black tea with milk, silver iris and delicate lace slashed with bright red musk and glowing embers (inspired by Carrie, 1974)

REDRUM
The muffled din of a ghostly masquerade party - faint clink of champagne flutes, a ticking ebony clock, expensive furs, hazy hallways, and specters moving through shadow (inspired by The Shining, 1977)

NickZee

Sep 19, 2014
One Man Show Emerald Edition

AND

Can we get pics for the 3 Roger & Gallet Open flankers please?? Black, Gold and White

Thankyou!

Edited by Furrypine to add: I've submitted it to the directory. And will look for official photos for the three from Roger & Gallet thumbs-up-24.gif

Amelia Koenigsberg

May 19, 2017
Could you add the latest Mendittorosa called Ithaka to the directory?

Edited by Furrypine to add: Certainly! It's in the queue now. thumbs-up-24.gif

Juxtapozbliss

Basenotes Plus
Nov 3, 2016
I have submitted the five new SIXTEEN92 Halloween 2019 scents to the database.

THE BOOK OF THE BEAST // Wet leaves, burned parchment, a roaring bonfire, inky night sky, a slice of leftover birthday cake
MALUM MALUS // Apple peel, autumn hayride, dense corn maze, sugar pumpkin, twisted bark
THE PATH OF NIGHT // Black oak & acorn, blood moon, sticky benzoin, frankincense tears, votive candles, cold snakeskin (premium)
THANK THE DARK LORD // Spiced caramel toffees, soft wool scarf, witch’s herbs, cardamom latte, a tray of warm cookies
UNSEEN ARTS // Potion-stained vials, ancient stone floors, dusty relics, wisps of cauldron smoke, soft velvet, black vinyl (premium)

furrypine

Community Manager
Staff member
Basenotes Plus
Mar 4, 2007
I just want to say a big thank you to all of you who use the form to enter scents to the directory. (It's this form, if you are curious: http://www.basenotes.net/contribute.php )
I saw a question from someone if you had to post here if you had used the from, and the answer is no. But it helps the admins to see the activity and also that I don't submit the same fragrances that you have entered. Like I've said before, there is a massive queue of submitted fragrances waiting for approval, it will take time before your submission is published and visible in the directory.

justfoxie

Oct 23, 2018
I just want to say a big thank you to all of you who use the form to enter scents to the directory. (It's this form, if you are curious: http://www.basenotes.net/contribute.php )
I saw a question from someone if you had to post here if you had used the from, and the answer is no. But it helps the admins to see the activity and also that I don't submit the same fragrances that you have entered. Like I've said before, there is a massive queue of submitted fragrances waiting for approval, it will take time before your submission is published and visible in the directory.

Aw thanks furrypine! I'll start posting here when I add things. I didn't want to add to your burden by using the form and then also commenting, but if it helps, I'll definitely do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News