midnight in paris

bibo

Basenotes Junkie
Jun 18, 2015
full wearing of this scent today..EDP, wifey asked me what I was wearing and that is really a plus, she knows of my neverending wardrobe and when she asks me what I got on, I know is something she particularly likes...

Diddy

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 14, 2015
What's it going for now. The EDP retailed for $110 when it launched, and the EDT for $90
4.2oz listed for $399 on the Bay right now. I gave my bottle away but nearly kept it just because I thought the bottle was so nice. Lol. My brother @Mythrol still has a bottle, I think. I thought the fragrance was well done but not much wow factor for me. A style thing I suppose. FWIW my wife crinkled her nose, in a bad way, every time I let her smell it.

ripjean

Basenotes Junkie
Feb 9, 2014
Yep prices for this are mad now. I bought 3 x 75ml edp version for around £16 each years ago. I opened one and have barely made a dent in it. I need to revisit it ASAP!

Franco65

Basenotes Dependent
May 13, 2012
Boy, that's gone up a lot in price since I last saw my bottle of it. I'll have to make an extra effort to find it this year. I don't even remember whether mine is an EDP.

4.2oz listed for $399 on the Bay right now. I gave my bottle away but nearly kept it just because I thought the bottle was so nice. Lol. My brother @Mythrol still has a bottle, I think. I thought the fragrance was well done but not much wow factor for me. A style thing I suppose. FWIW my wife crinkled her nose, in a bad way, every time I let her smell it.

Wow. I just looked at Ebay. Ridiculous. Holy crap I just looked in my closet stash and I have 3 75ml backup bottles of the EDT. I forgot I had that many. I thought I only had backup 1 bottle. Not selling them. they're mine. :)

Yep prices for this are mad now. I bought 3 x 75ml edp version for around £16 each years ago. I opened one and have barely made a dent in it. I need to revisit it ASAP!
Let's face the truth.. this little gem is far superior than a lot of so called "niche" cr#p! Glad I backed it up, back in the day! ;)

Bonnette

Missing Oakmoss
Basenotes Plus
Jul 25, 2015
I prefer the EDT, for precisely the reason that others opt for the EDP. The EDT is a tad sharper, more in-focus than the EDP...when a perfume is already powdery, I sometimes like the slight edge of an EDT, as the notes stand out in slightly more relief.

_Nicolas_

Aug 16, 2021
The EDP was always too powdery and smelled less 'nuanced' to me somehow, it just didn't seem to have the same subtlety in its development. Glad I have 20ml of the EDT left. Doesn't seem like much, but it's such a rare wear it's a lifetime's supply for me!

JakeStiebs

Smell Good, Feel Good
Basenotes Plus
Dec 26, 2010
I prefer the EDT, for precisely the reason that others opt for the EDP. The EDT is a tad sharper, more in-focus than the EDP...when a perfume is already powdery, I sometimes like the slight edge of an EDT, as the notes stand out in slightly more relief.
Very well said. I love both, but love the EDT more.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...